Thread: Verizon PrePaid to Visible - 4 lines best way to port out ?

Feedback Score

Verizon PrePaid to Visible - 4 lines best way to port out ?

i am the account holder, i want to transfer out from verizon prepaid to visible 4 lines take advantage of $25 per lines

any recommendation start with main line or family line ?

also best way to port and can i pay for all 4 lines or i need to set up 4 individual account ?

i would like to keep it all under one account if possible but willing to create if not available

I am porting because next month i am out no more cheap refill card i was buying $50 card for $30 OR $40 card for $25

them days are now over and next best plan for 4 lines is visible $25 unlimited all inclusive

any tips would be greatly appreciated i want the transfer to go smoothly

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by saj070 View Post
    i am the account holder, i want to transfer out from verizon prepaid to visible 4 lines take advantage of $25 per lines

any recommendation start with main line or family line ?

also best way to port and can i pay for all 4 lines or i need to set up 4 individual account ?

i would like to keep it all under one account if possible but willing to create if not available

I am porting because next month i am out no more cheap refill card i was buying $50 card for $30 OR $40 card for $25

them days are now over and next best plan for 4 lines is visible $25 unlimited all inclusive

any tips would be greatly appreciated i want the transfer to go smoothly
    I can comment on the Visible side of things - I've never been a Verizon prepaid customer so unsure of any "gotcha" experiences. You have to create four e-mail accounts and initiate four orders from their website. Orders are most successful via paypal and you can have all four set to autopay on the same PayPal link. Your first month will be $25 and you will group all four accounts together by the time the next payment is due - so subsequent months will also be $25. You have an easy time keeping your PartyPay full since you are filling it with your own family's lines. Things can go wrong during number porting so don't wait until the last day of your existing service to begin your transition to Visible. Perhaps order on Monday - delivery will be FedEx for Tuesday - that gives you three business days to work out the number ports. Porting is set up at the time of order on the Visible site and completes when you activate their SIM card. The port will cancel your existing Verizon account so I would do all the ancillary lines first and then port the "main" number. Make sure your existing devices are Visible compatible, otherwise you should be ordering phones while porting numbers. You should be eligible for $100 to $200 in cash back per line because you are porting in numbers - the bigger kickback comes from buying devices worth more than $400.

Dan

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by saverdan View Post
    I can comment on the Visible side of things - I've never been a Verizon prepaid customer so unsure of any "gotcha" experiences. You have to create four e-mail accounts and initiate four orders from their website. Orders are most successful via paypal and you can have all four set to autopay on the same PayPal link. Your first month will be $25 and you will group all four accounts together by the time the next payment is due - so subsequent months will also be $25. You have an easy time keeping your PartyPay full since you are filling it with your own family's lines. Things can go wrong during number porting so don't wait until the last day of your existing service to begin your transition to Visible. Perhaps order on Monday - delivery will be FedEx for Tuesday - that gives you three business days to work out the number ports. Porting is set up at the time of order on the Visible site and completes when you activate their SIM card. The port will cancel your existing Verizon account so I would do all the ancillary lines first and then port the "main" number. Make sure your existing devices are Visible compatible, otherwise you should be ordering phones while porting numbers. You should be eligible for $100 to $200 in cash back per line because you are porting in numbers - the bigger kickback comes from buying devices worth more than $400.

Dan
    thank you will keep that in mind - any recommendation on phone ? or do you recommend cash back ? if so which link

Feedback Score
    thank you will keep that in mind - any recommendation on phone ? or do you recommend cash back ? if so which link
    I have no idea if you are Apple or Android. iPhone eight and newer should work fine. The majority of SE models also work. Any model with an intel modem won't work so be careful with iPhone 7 and Six models.

You could pick up some unlocked Moto E6 for cheap on E-Bay or Craigslist. The supply was wiped out due to making the front page of Slickdeals.

In fact, search slickdeals.net for Visible front page deals and you can learn a lot just by reading the thread Wikis...

Dan

Feedback Score
    I have no idea if you are Apple or Android. iPhone eight and newer should work fine. The majority of SE models also work. Any model with an intel modem won't work so be careful with iPhone 7 and Six models.

You could pick up some unlocked Moto E6 for cheap on E-Bay or Craigslist. The supply was wiped out due to making the front page of Slickdeals.

In fact, search slickdeals.net for Visible front page deals and you can learn a lot just by reading the thread Wikis...

Dan
    Thanks i still have 5 weeks before i make the move so i will do more research

Feedback Score
    Thanks i still have 5 weeks before i make the move so i will do more research
    That would give you plenty of time to make a trial run with a bogus email account - let everyone test Visible for a few days before going through the work and the long commitment of waiting 6-8 weeks for the Virtual mastercards before porting out again if it is not working out...

Dan

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Boom Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score

Dan
    Iphone Xr and later are Intel, and work. Intel 8 and X have Intel models (many phones sold directly by ATT and T-Mobile), and work if unlocked.

The iPhone 6 has a Qualcomm modem. But is confusing to me, since there were apparently subtle differences in models for ATT/TMobile and Verizon, but still had the same model number. I bought an iPhone 6 from Apple, and it worked on Verizon (even CDMA). Others have reported that it won't work on Verizon.
    iPhone 11 is my current primary phone. But I have more phones than lines. Back to only Prepaid with the changes in the economy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kevink1 View Post
    Iphone Xr and later are Intel, and work. Intel 8 and X have Intel models (many phones sold directly by ATT and T-Mobile), and work if unlocked.

The iPhone 6 has a Qualcomm modem. But is confusing to me, since there were apparently subtle differences in models for ATT/TMobile and Verizon, but still had the same model number. I bought an iPhone 6 from Apple, and it worked on Verizon (even CDMA). Others have reported that it won't work on Verizon.
    I’m using a 6S Plus.

Device(s)
    Moto X4 & G7; Pixel 3a & 4xl; Nexus 5x; IPhone XR
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi; Visible
    Feedback Score
    I ported my wife’s iPhone XR from Verizon Prepaid to Visible. No drama and if the service didn’t compare with Verizon Prepaid, I would have heard about it in spades.
    Nexus 5x, Pixel 2, 3, 3a, Moto X4, G6 & G7 on Google Fi
    iPhone XR & ZTE R2 on Visible

Device(s)
    Qualcomm iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    The only model that isn’t compatible is the intel iPhone 7 and 7+. The 6, 6s, SE, 8, X, Xʀ, Xs, 11, 11 Pro will all work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Feedback Score
    Thanks all for the response

Visible is my choice next month

Feedback Score
    Well it time for me to move out

I have two weeks will start with kids line first . Then hopefully transfer to party plan

My only problem how can I pay for all four lines one time I don't like paying for each line every month

Can I set up autopay one credit card? I know someone commented PayPal link? But have not figured it out yet