Thread: deleted app game data

Feedback Score

deleted app game data

hello

well i accidentally deleted data from one of my apps and im trying to restore it. is there a way to do this? tried 3 party sw but it cant read deleted file area

i also have this data although its like 2 months older on another phone and i tried to restore only that data but it did not work using verizon content phone app. im also afraid that i may overwrite the new data i have with my new apps on the new phone. is there a safe way to transfer just 1 app data from my old phone to my new one? i rather only lose 2 months of data rather than everything

thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by m00sehead View Post
    hello well i accidentally deleted data from one of my apps and im trying to restore it. is there a way to do this? tried 3 party sw but it cant read deleted file area i also have this data although its like 2 months older on another phone and i tried to restore only that data but it did not work using verizon content phone app. im also afraid that i may overwrite the new data i have with my new apps on the new phone. is there a safe way to transfer just 1 app data from my old phone to my new one? i rather only lose 2 months of data rather than everything thanks
    you have to visit the game app developer in question to see if they can help recover your game data - https://support.google.com/googlepla...tD8NFlr82RIcRM

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by october262 View Post
    you have to visit the game app developer in question to see if they can help recover your game data - https://support.google.com/googlepla...tD8NFlr82RIcRM
    I somehow was able to restore the game data. I discovered it purely by accident. what I did was delete the app completely and reinstalled it. when I opened the game, all my data came back.

id say I lucked out

Feedback Score
    Some, but not all games store their users game data in the cloud. Either through Gamecenter or in their own custom format. But if the game data was truly local it should have been deleted when the game was deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro