Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: After the merger T-Mobile has more Low & Mid band that AT&T & VZ combined

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

After the merger T-Mobile has more Low & Mid band that AT&T & VZ combined

T-Mobile is the King of Low and Mid band Spectrum at 325.5 MHz and this is even before T-Mobile leased more 600 MHz today till 2023. Plus, T-Mobile has lots of that mmWave in major cities in case mmWave ever works better that just two tin cans and 100 feet of string. With 5G T- Mobile is going to kick the competition ***.

https://www.lightreading.com/5g/gett.../d/d-id/758437
    Last edited by shilohcane; 03-26-2020 at 08:30 AM.

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Love this quote from the article.

The reason New T-Mobile's vast spectrum holdings are important is because it will give the carrier much more network capacity than its rivals. Meaning, the company will be able to put more stuff onto its network, and potentially charge much less for that traffic, than AT&T and Verizon.

"New T-Mobile really does appear poised to have a genuinely advantaged network," wrote the analysts at MoffettNathanson. "What is remarkable, however, is not so much that T-Mobile is well positioned here, but that Verizon and AT&T are not."“

“ "New T-Mobile will have a little more than 50% of the industry's capacity, when the deal closes – almost double AT&T and almost triple Verizon and Dish. They will have just 27% of the industry's service revenue," wrote the Wall Street analysts at New Street Research in a recent note to investors. They said this all means New T-Mobile has room to grow.

This is why T-Mobile’s Nationwide 5G is going to cause AT&T and Verizon to hemorrhages customers that will see the advantages of Nation wide 5G with a low & Mid bands that work inside building unlike mmWave 5G networks.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Wow!

Can’t wait till Neville gets both hands on that midband!
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Also I I didn’t know that combined with Sprint they currently have 10k small cells and plan to build that out to 50k in the next couple of years.

And yeah their spectrum position is pretty impressive:

Name:  IMG_0192.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  45.9 KB

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone X🅂, Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    Also I I didn’t know that combined with Sprint they currently have 10k small cells and plan to build that out to 50k in the next couple of years.

And yeah their spectrum position is pretty impressive:

Name:  IMG_0192.JPG
Views: 93
Size:  45.9 KB
    If they plan on increasing their small cell numbers by nearly 5X in the next two years, they better get working. I would truly like to see that happen. Currently have zero in my metro of 1.5M.
    - Bentley

AT&T 5G+, Oklahoma City

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyBeard View Post
    If they plan on increasing their small cell numbers by nearly 5X in the next two years, they better get working. I would truly like to see that happen. Currently have zero in my metro of 1.5M.
    I’m on it Bentley!

Name:  IMG_0193.JPG
Views: 101
Size:  73.0 KB

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    T-Mobile is the King of Low and Mid band Spectrum at 325.5 MHz and this is even before T-Mobile leased more 600 MHz today till 2023. Plus, T-Mobile has lots of that mmWave in major cities in case mmWave ever works better that just two tin cans and 100 feet of string. With 5G T- Mobile is going to kick the competition ***.

]
    Shilocane

Awesome information. Thank you for sharing. I can see T-Mobile 5G surpassing att 5G deployment at the rate there moving. John Legere is brilliant!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyBeard View Post
    They have been putting small cells on telephone poles left and right in Philadelphia. I'm also starting to see lots of tmobile mmWave small cells in center city and in places such as temple and Drexel. They're not active yet but I see them pretty much on every busy intersection.

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Is this benefiting customers now ?

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Buttler View Post
    Shilocane

Awesome information. Thank you for sharing. I can see T-Mobile 5G surpassing att 5G deployment at the rate there moving. John Legere is brilliant!
    Why do I feel like no one has ever seen T-Buttler and Shilocane in the same room?

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    --
    Todd Allcock, Microsoft MVP: Mobile Devices 2007-2011

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elecconnec View Post
    Why do I feel like no one has ever seen T-Buttler and Shilocane in the same room?

What is that suppose to mean?

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Buttler View Post
    What is that suppose to mean?
    You tell me, Clark Kent...

Device(s)
    IPHONE 11
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    You tell me, Clark Kent...

No need to troll. I am here as a mobile enthusiast like all others in the T-Mobile forum.

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Not that I care what you think but I hope it keeps you up at night with your clever dream we are the same person. Our writing styles are not even similar. But what ever type of Dyslexia reading disorder I have, is a writing style that is easy to spot. Especially since I have to edit my messages a few times as I can see I spelled or said something wrong or used a double negative. Then there is the fact in College my English teacher taught me to use aggressive writing style to overcome my type of Dyslexia that uses both sides of my brain to write or read.

However as I said, I don’t care what you think. Enjoy...

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    Not that I care what you think but I hope it keeps you up at night with your clever dream we are the same person. Our writing styles are not even similar. But what ever type of Dyslexia reading disorder I have, is a writing style that is easy to spot. Especially since I have to edit my messages a few times as I can see I spelled or said something wrong or used a double negative. Then there is the fact in College my English teacher taught me to use aggressive writing style to overcome my type of Dyslexia that uses both sides of my brain to write or read.

However as I said, I don’t care what you think. Enjoy...
    "It was... I say... it was... It was a joke, son..."

I *was* really kidding, since you are both in Florida and share an almost religious fervor towards T-Mo. Though the quickness you both jumped to doth protest too much now has me wondering...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast