Thread: loss of data during payment withdraw / rollover to next period

Feedback Score

loss of data during payment withdraw / rollover to next period

I had an issue where one of my lines on the ATT prepaid (with walmart 25gb bonus plan) would lose data about 11pm, on the payment date, and then get data back sometime before the next morning. That particular line had a phone number port in previously, and lost promo data after 1 or 2 months, and I had to call customer service and have them fix that manually. So I attributed it to something manual they may have done.

The most recent billing renewal, however, resulted in 3 other lines losing data after 11pm, and not getting data again until about 3am. My main line which was the auto-pay line, did not lose data.

Anyone experience similar issues like this? My theory is somehow ATT's billing renewal / roll forward to next period causes the data to be paused on some lines, even they all have a lot of bonus data and regular data remaining.

Feedback Score
    Yes, the bonus doesn't roll over. They also say on the walmart plan it could take a couple days to get the next month bonus.

The no data isn't normal, UNLESS you also used up your base plan 8GB data.

I've noticed on mine it uses the bonus data first and I'm getting a single month rollover of the 8GB data which pretty much stays at 16GB through the month as I never seem to get through the bonus 17GB.

Feedback Score
    thanks for the input. I'll keep an eye on it and contact ATT before midnight if it happens again.