Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Unreal Mobile (AT&T) UT&T&D, 1GB/Mo LTE, $6.66/Mo ($19.99/3 Mo)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,298
    Feedback Score
    0

    Unreal Mobile (AT&T) UT&T&D, 1GB/Mo LTE, $6.66/Mo ($19.99/3 Mo)

    Unreal Mobile (AT&T) UT&T&D, 1GB/Mo LTE, $6.66/Mo ($19.99/3 Mo)

    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/unreal-...?skuId=6300260

    EDIT:
    According to https://bestmvno.com/unreal-mobile/u...-extra-charge/, Unreal now includes real cellular voice and text. Although the article references only the monthly plans starting at $10/mo, hopefully the real cellular voice and text is also accurate for the $19.99/3 mo plan being sold at Best Buy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    SID 246
    Posts
    2,673
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS, Galaxy S9, iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS, T-Mobile, RedPocket Verizon, Tello
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks for this. That’s a great deal! Especially for us that have esim on T-Mobile and can make use of a sim like this hopefully it’s still available late next month. Right now testing out a month of cricket and AT&T blows away verizon and of course T-Mobile in terms of speed


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Phone: AT&T XS Silver 256GB. T-Mobile / MetroPCS
    Android device : Galaxy S9 RedPocket Verizon

    I am no longer a U.S.Cellular User.
    Speedtest in Knox.TN EvDo Rev.A

    My Photography www.hunterspad.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,298
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hyelton View Post
    Thanks for this. That’s a great deal! Especially for us that have esim on T-Mobile and can make use of a sim like this hopefully it’s still available late next month. Right now testing out a month of cricket and AT&T blows away verizon and of course T-Mobile in terms of speed
    You're welcome.

    I would encourage anyone that is considering trying the above 3 month deal from Best Buy to contact Unreal to make sure the same real cellular voice and text is included with those SIM kits as would be included if buying a SIM directly from unrealmobile.com.

    Maybe that's being too cautious, and I realize the Best Buy and Target logos are at the top of unrealmobile.com, but knowing how sloppy RP is sometimes, make double sure of what you'll get before buying one of the multi-month Unreal plans from Best Buy.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29
    Feedback Score
    0
    Does Unreal require a separate app to use it like Freedompop does?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,298
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by organicman View Post
    Does Unreal require a separate app to use it like Freedompop does?
    Not any more, as long as the SIM you get has what they are calling "Premium Voice", now included for no extra cost, based on the article I linked above (https://bestmvno.com/unreal-mobile/u...-extra-charge/).

    But as with anything new, there may be "growing pains", so YMMV.

    See https://www.unrealmobile.com/offers/...ce-10gb-banner for more info.



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    236
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    Not any more, as long as the SIM you get has what they are calling "Premium Voice", now included for no extra cost, based on the article I linked above (https://bestmvno.com/unreal-mobile/u...-extra-charge/).

    But as with anything new, there may be "growing pains", so YMMV.

    See https://www.unrealmobile.com/offers/...ce-10gb-banner for more info.


    When I clicked the get free sim button, I filled in my zipcode then postal address I get redirected to the 40.00 plan total cost 40.99 I dont see an option to get the 10.00 plan.is this premium voice only for the 40.00 plan?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,298
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by echance20 View Post
    When I clicked the get free sim button, I filled in my zipcode then postal address I get redirected to the 40.00 plan total cost 40.99 I dont see an option to get the 10.00 plan.is this premium voice only for the 40.00 plan?
    I don't know. Neither the BestMVNO article or the graphic indicates any difference for voice and text service between the plan amounts.

    I can't even get anything to open when I click the "GET A FREE SIM NOW!" link in IE 11, which is the only browser I have available at this moment.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    236
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    I don't know. Neither the BestMVNO article or the graphic indicates any difference for voice and text service between the plan amounts.

    I can't even get anything to open when I click the "GET A FREE SIM NOW!" link in IE 11, which is the only browser I have available at this moment.
    I used google crome and microsoft edge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,298
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by echance20 View Post
    I used google crome and microsoft edge
    Thanks. I'll try to remember to check it later tonight.

    In the meantime, Unreal does list a phone #, 855-486-7325, that you can call to see if they are any help.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,323
    Device(s)
    OnePlus 7T, Apple iPhone 6S, Apple iPad 3 (VZW variant)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Verizon Prepaid, Total Wireless (Verizon), FreedomPop (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by echance20 View Post
    When I clicked the get free sim button, I filled in my zipcode then postal address I get redirected to the 40.00 plan total cost 40.99 I dont see an option to get the 10.00 plan.is this premium voice only for the 40.00 plan?
    That is the only plan on that specific offer site. Go to the main site, and they will offer the $10, $20, and $30 plans with premium voice.

    When I pull up the Best Buy site, it mentions a nearby physical location that has them in low stock. I haven't really seen those sell out in-store so they could be older stock SIMs.
    Definitely would suggest contacting Unreal to confirm those work with premium voice.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    My common forum nick: GenesisDH.

    R.I.P. Circuit City

    We are the Bor... the new AT&T: Your World, Assimilated.

    1000th post: Sept. 29th, 2008, 17:42 CDT

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    14
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    Unreal Mobile (AT&T) UT&T&D, 1GB/Mo LTE, $6.66/Mo ($19.99/3 Mo)

    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/unreal-...?skuId=6300260

    EDIT:
    According to https://bestmvno.com/unreal-mobile/u...-extra-charge/, Unreal now includes real cellular voice and text. Although the article references only the monthly plans starting at $10/mo, hopefully the real cellular voice and text is also accurate for the $19.99/3 mo plan being sold at Best Buy
    I got this today...i need to use the app for voice calling it doesn't have premium voice.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,473
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulD63 View Post
    I got this today...i need to use the app for voice calling it doesn't have premium voice.
    Don't know if this will help, but they have a forum and I saw someone asking to be upgraded to premium voice, so maybe you have to ask for it? https://help.unrealmobile.com/hc/en-...-Premium-voice

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    236
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Haas_Dave View Post
    That is the only plan on that specific offer site. Go to the main site, and they will offer the $10, $20, and $30 plans with premium voice.

    When I pull up the Best Buy site, it mentions a nearby physical location that has them in low stock. I haven't really seen those sell out in-store so they could be older stock SIMs.
    Definitely would suggest contacting Unreal to confirm those work with premium voice.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    You can get the 10.00 plan by going through the main unreal website. However the sim is NOT free, they are asking 9.99 for the sim and account setup.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3
    Device(s)
    Samsung S7 SM-G930VC flashed to SM-G930U
    Carrier(s)
    Unreal Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    I bought a sim from Best Buy with the 3 month plan thinking I would get cellular voice based on the bestmvno article. It isn't. I contacted support via chat and they weren't very helpful. They just said to buy a SIM from their store with the $10/month plan. I also have a technical support ticket in but they haven't responded to that.

    With the recent APN change the configuration page at Unreal shows
    "GSM SIM ICCID starts with 89011**" and "Premium LTE SIM ICCID starts with 89014**"

    Might be good to know if you want to check Best Buy or Target to see which SIM cards they have.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,046
    Device(s)
    LG G4, Galaxy S7 Edge, Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, FreedomPop, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    0
    The Unreal help page with instructions for setting up Unreal SIMs https://www.unrealmobile.com/apn has been updated to include information specific to Premium Voice. The page makes it clear that Premium Voice requires a different SIM than the legacy VoIP service.
    A legacy Unreal SIM's ID starts with 89011 and uses the APN: fp.com.attz
    A Premium Voice SIM's ID starts with 89014 and uses the APN: reseller

    The page doesn't say anything about setting up the MMSC and MMS Proxy for the Premium Voice SIMs. They are normally required for MMS to work. I don't know if that's an oversight or if Premium Voice doesn't include MMS. If it's an oversight, the normal AT&T MVNO settings of
    MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
    MMS proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
    should work.

    The SIM number difference means that the Premium Voice SIMs use the standard AT&T and AT&T MVNO MNC (mobile network code) of 410 instead on MNC 170 which seems to be specific to FreedomPop and Unreal Mobile.
    Find and compare prepaid plans at https://prepaidcompare.net

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. UNREAL Mobile now offering AT&T Sims
    By good4life in forum General Prepaid discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-21-2019, 02:33 AM
  2. Good news for T-Mobile/At&t GSM customers...
    By snoopy20 in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-24-2003, 10:05 PM
  3. t-mobile/AT&T 3650 cheaper?
    By a_mos in forum Symbian/S60
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 10:15 PM
  4. T-mobile, AT&t, Cingular and Sears??
    By talon in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2002, 12:39 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2001, 09:39 PM

Bookmarks