Thread: Unintelligible Visible VoLTE Calls

Feedback Score

Unintelligible Visible VoLTE Calls

My experience with Visible voice calls falls into three categories:

1) When calling other Visible users, voice quality is like high end audiophile--great;
    2) When calling other phones including landline, voice quality is normal and good;
    3) When calling a handful of numbers, mostly business numbers, the call is 80% unintelligible on my end because the audio is corrupted, although my voice is crystal clear to the other user.

I'm guessing the numbers this happens on are businesses that use VOIP systems, but it's just a guess. I use a Pixel 3A phone and have hung up from one of these calls and tried again using my wife's iPhone, but the result is just the same so I know it's not the phone. Many times I have to ask the other party to email me so we can communicate. I am not exaggerating, the calls, some outbound and some inbound, are simply unintelligible--and no it's most definitely not a signal quality issue.

I just know I'm not the only one seeing these kind of calls. I would open a support case with Visible but I don't have a clue how I would describe it to the limited level of technical savvy apparent with their Tier 1 support folks. I doubt even less they would take it seriously and bump it up the tech support chain where it belongs. Anyone?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by k9bm View Post
    My experience with Visible voice calls falls into three categories:

1) When calling other Visible users, voice quality is like high end audiophile--great;
    2) When calling other phones including landline, voice quality is normal and good;
    3) When calling a handful of numbers, mostly business numbers, the call is 80% unintelligible on my end because the audio is corrupted, although my voice is crystal clear to the other user.

I'm guessing the numbers this happens on are businesses that use VOIP systems, but it's just a guess. I use a Pixel 3A phone and have hung up from one of these calls and tried again using my wife's iPhone, but the result is just the same so I know it's not the phone. Many times I have to ask the other party to email me so we can communicate. I am not exaggerating, the calls, some outbound and some inbound, are simply unintelligible--and no it's most definitely not a signal quality issue.

I just know I'm not the only one seeing these kind of calls. I would open a support case with Visible but I don't have a clue how I would describe it to the limited level of technical savvy apparent with their Tier 1 support folks. I doubt even less they would take it seriously and bump it up the tech support chain where it belongs. Anyone?
    Contact the Verizon Executive Team and they will put in touch with someone at Visible. That's what I did.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by snig64 View Post
    Contact the Verizon Executive Team and they will put in touch with someone at Visible. That's what I did.
    How? Did you write a letter? To whom? Contact name and address? I'm happy to write a letter, but I don't know who to write to. I have never been able to find any details on the executive team at Visible. Have you noticed the same audio problems on some calls?

Feedback Score

Contacting Verizon

I am not yet a Visible customer but wanted to ensure I had a path to take if I did run into issues. Visible now has an incredible team working on fixing errors and brining new products to market. I had a phone call with one of the heads for about an hour.

removed
    Select yes as Verizon customer and yes for "wireless account number". Enter your phone number.

In the details, simply put you are a Visible customer and having issues with... Here is a template of how to get a quick and supportive callback from the executive team.

Remember, YOU set the tone on how much they want to help. Use general marketing in contact with all companies...
    1] your product is awesome
    2] need assistance, issue; do not use the words problem or complaint
    3] briefly describe it so you don't confuse them
    4] ask for contact
    5] kiss a$$
    6] very briefly describe the issue again

Example: "I am a customer of Visible that is an exceptional product. I love it! I am in need of assistance with a VoLTE issue that I can duplicate between different models of phones. Please contact me at your convenience as I know your team will [don't use can] assist me to resolve my VoLTE issue."