Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [promo] Mango Mobile 50Gb/month for $25

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    It looks like Black Wireless, also a RP company, is offering the same.
    A MVNO with its own MVNO?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HFUN View Post
    A MVNO with its own MVNO?
    Just another MVNO, I think. It's probably kind of like Tracfone owns PagePlus, Net10, Total Wireless, Straight Talk, etc.

Feedback Score
    Mango mobile just 'matched' Black wireless 6 months for $100 offer. https://mango.goredpocket.com/plans
    comes out to a little over $16.50/mo for 50Gb/mo of data

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Qt0 View Post
    Mango mobile just 'matched' Black wireless 6 months for $100 offer. https://mango.goredpocket.com/plans
    Wow! That's amazing!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    Wow! That's amazing!
    I'm sure that is a pricing mistake. It would make more sense if the price were $200 based on the other prices, but if you can lock in $100 for 6 months all the power to you!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jw530 View Post
    I'm sure that is a pricing mistake. It would make more sense if the price were $200 based on the other prices, but if you can lock in $100 for 6 months all the power to you!
    they might be willing to take a hit in the first 6 months and bank on most customers staying. they've probably gotten a lot of publicity b/c of this promo

Feedback Score
    Appears to be a mistake, or a one day promo. That promo is no where on the site

Quote Originally Posted by Qt0 View Post

Feedback Score
    ^ you can still get it from black wireless https://www.blackwireless.com/plans

Feedback Score
    Apparently the plan that black wireless is selling is a buisness line.

From the Slickdeals thread:

"Just got my sim card. it's a straight up T-Mobile card. Upon putting it into my phone, I got a text saying welcome to T-Mobile business service. When clicking on the link provided, it goes over all the benefits of Magenta. It appears to be a full blown megenta service, international roaming and all."

other info I noticed in comments: these accounts are able to get T-Mobile Tuesday deals. Visual voicemail and WiFi calling both work, digits too.

Feedback Score
    What will the pricing revert to for the next 6 months? Is it like Mint where you can continue to renew using existing price/terms?

Feedback Score
    How is the service and CS support at black wireless? Currently have H2O 5GB LTE plan, want a better deal. Seems mint is terrible with CS. How is red pocket vs black? Black support wifi calling, right?
    anyone give me a black wireless referral?

Feedback Score
    BlackWireless emailed me saying the tmobile tower access is sold out and that I need to use an ATT compatible phone.

Device(s)
    LG G4, Galaxy S7 Edge, Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, FreedomPop, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skarloey View Post
    BlackWireless emailed me saying the tmobile tower access is sold out and that I need to use an ATT compatible phone.
    The Black Wireless website is now showing the Multi-month 50 GB plans as "Temporarily Sold Out". I'm not surprised, even at the full price of $25/month, the pricing on these plans didn't seem sustainable.
    Find and compare prepaid plans at https://prepaidcompare.net

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skarloey View Post
    On the same plan at the same rate? If yes, I'd say that's a great deal, unless you don't have an AT&T compatible phone!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yxd0018 View Post
    How is the service and CS support at black wireless? Currently have H2O 5GB LTE plan, want a better deal. Seems mint is terrible with CS. How is red pocket vs black? Black support wifi calling, right?
    anyone give me a black wireless referral?
    Since black is now owned by RP they probably use the same CS. I've never had problems with RP CS, but I've also never had serious problems for them to deal with. In theory h20 would maybe have better CS since they are now owned by pure talk, which has CS located in the US

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast