Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: [promo] Mango Mobile 50Gb/month for $25

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,479
    Feedback Score
    0

    [promo] Mango Mobile 50Gb/month for $25

    Tmobile network. They only have 3, 6 or 12 month plans. It seems to be a sub-brand of red pocket. Small print says limited time promo

    https://mango.goredpocket.com/plans

    Data 50GB @ 4G LTE (128 kbps speeds thereafter)
    20GB of Mobile Hot Spot (Does not affect your 50GB of 4G LTE)
    INT’L CALLING - Up to 50 Countries

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,321
    Feedback Score
    0
    That seems like a good deal if native T-Mobile works in your location.

    It looks like Black Wireless, also a RP company, is offering the same.

    www.blackwireless.com/plans

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    70
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    That seems like a good deal if native T-Mobile works in your location.

    It looks like Black Wireless, also a RP company, is offering the same.

    www.blackwireless.com/plans
    Black Wireless is on AT&T....is that correct? If so that is a crazy good deal.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    70
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    No. It's T-Mobile.

    Check https://www.blackwireless.com/multi-month-plan. It shows:

    "Wireless Services provided by T-Mobile®. Ports (Transfer your mobile number) are prohibited from any T-Mobile Postpaid or T-Mobile Prepaid Service Provider."
    Oh well, I had incorrect info rattling around in my head.....still a great deal if you like TMobile.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,321
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by husavik View Post
    Black Wireless is on AT&T....is that correct? If so that is a crazy good deal.
    No. Although H2O was historically an AT&T MVNO, that's apparently no longer universally true. This plan is on T-Mobile.

    If you check https://www.blackwireless.com/multi-month-plan, it shows:

    "Wireless Services provided by T-Mobile®. Ports (Transfer your mobile number) are prohibited from any T-Mobile Postpaid or T-Mobile Prepaid Service Provider."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,321
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by husavik View Post
    Oh well, I had incorrect info rattling around in my head.....still a great deal if you like TMobile.
    (Sorry...I deleted and re-posted.)

    You weren't so much wrong as you had out of date info. Things can change quickly in the MVNO world, and I can't keep track of a lot of it, either!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    70
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    No. Although H2O was historically an AT&T MVNO, that's apparently no longer universally true. This plan is on T-Mobile.

    If you check https://www.blackwireless.com/multi-month-plan, it shows:

    "Wireless Services provided by T-Mobile®. Ports (Transfer your mobile number) are prohibited from any T-Mobile Postpaid or T-Mobile Prepaid Service Provider."
    Yeah, it looks like as of early 2018 it was AT&T exclusively. Must have changed at some point.


    https://bestmvno.com/black-wireless/...i-month-plans/

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,479
    Feedback Score
    0
    huh, so Locus Communications used to own h20, and black wireless, but looks like red pocket bought black wireless and h20 got bought by pure talk https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...re-Talk-buyout

    I wonder how many customers red pocket has, with all these satellite companies.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,321
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Qt0 View Post
    huh, so Locus Communications used to own h20, and black wireless, but looks like red pocket bought black wireless and h20 got bought by pure talk https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...re-Talk-buyout

    I wonder how many customers red pocket has, with all these satellite companies.
    Yes, that's how I understand it.

    I'm not sure, but RP seems to be doing well, at least to those of us from the outside looking in.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Western MA
    Posts
    1,838
    Device(s)
    Pixel 3aXL, LG G3, Moto G7 Power/E4/Z3/G6 Play
    Carrier(s)
    H2O, TMO, Xfinity, PagePlus, TracFone, RedPkt
    Feedback Score
    0
    Talk about out-of-date! Black Wireless is still showing an AT&T coverage map.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    475
    Feedback Score
    0
    beats mint mobile with quadruple the data for the same price

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,321
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mframe View Post
    Talk about out-of-date! Black Wireless is still showing an AT&T coverage map.
    They use both. They do need to make it more clear.

    Chat Transcript:
    Question:
    What network does Black Wireless use?
    Nahid 20:20
    Thanks for contacting Black Wireless online support how may I help you ?
    The new $25 plan uses the T-Mobile network and apart from that all the plan uses the AT&T network.
    20:21
    Oh, okay. Thanks.
    Nahid 20:21
    Is there anything else, I can assist you with apart from this?
    20:22
    That's it. Bye.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,045
    Feedback Score
    0
    So, which is it?

    Name:  black.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  55.7 KB

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,625
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Qt0 View Post
    huh, so Locus Communications used to own h20, and black wireless, but looks like red pocket bought black wireless and h20 got bought by pure talk https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...re-Talk-buyout

    I wonder how many customers red pocket has, with all these satellite companies.
    I lost track of this TY.


    I will be changing one of my AT&T [MVNO] UT&T lines to Good2Go. $10 + taxes & fees a month with $5 autopay. OTD $13.38 a month.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

    Red Pocket (AT&T) UTT 5GB exp 09.27.20
    Good2Go (AT&T) UTT recurring {12*26} $13.50otd/mo
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.11.21
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 04.11.20

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,479
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by greg4android View Post
    So, which is it?
    Not sure what you are asking

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 06:37 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 07:50 PM
  3. T-Mobile To Go Nokia 3595 for $25
    By TXhippiechick in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 11:34 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2004, 03:25 AM
  5. FS: unactivated SIM + 4 months plan for $25
    By hokyk in forum GSM phone Buy/Sell/Trade Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2002, 07:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks