Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Tracfone lost all my data!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by da19400 View Post
    Did 2 chats.Spoke to TF Corporate. Corporate said there is no issue with Users on Tmobile and that I was the first one to say so.
    How could they not be aware of this particular problem when numerous people here have contacted them? They should have noted the trend and informed the CSRs, especially at Corporate.

Device(s)
    Moto Z2 Force, X4, G Stylus, G Power, G7, G7Power, G6, G5s+, E6, E5+, E5, E4
    Carrier(s)
    metro by T-Mobile, TracFone on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, and FreeUp.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by loboheeler View Post
    How could they not be aware of this particular problem when numerous people here have contacted them? They should have noted the trend and informed the CSRs, especially at Corporate.
    They are liars. The operator who answered my call didn't even let me finish the word T-Mobile before I was transferred. She knew of the problem. The rep I talked to apologized and said the problem was fixed and would never happen again.

Carrier(s)
    guess
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cellular-dude View Post
    I'm on the phone with the Corporate Office in Miami. There number is 800.626.4883. Customer Service is a joke. They all keep repeating you have no data because you used it all. Anyway when the operator asks you what provider when you tell her why your calling. As soon as you utter the word T-Mobile she transfers you to someone that can help. Phone #1 has its data back. She's working on phone #2 now.
    Will this number work for Net10 Tmobile issues?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by southchatham View Post
    Those Miami numbers may work for any any Tracfone company. 305-715-6500 is another one.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by southchatham View Post
    Even if it is Safelink T-Mobile service. The CSR are trained for every Tracfone company. But they may have more experience with one than the others.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by loboheeler View Post
    Well After a few more heated calls, I realized what they were looking for and the Sup said I had not done any loads for almost a year and they were looking at 1.2GB on last transfer to new phone (fiesta 2 bogo HSN deal ) and I had used 1.2 from that time to now. They were refusing to look at any balance that was rolled up to at that point.
    Anyway they restored 4GB out of the 7GB data that was lost. Guess the battle was half won ( or lost )

Device(s)
    LG V40 ThinQ
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone, Truphone, Three, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Glitch Fixed? Looks like Trac restored the lost data to my phone.

They added 3gb to my zeroed out T-mo sim a couple of days ago after chat and now the app shows I have 6.4gb. 3.4 is probably what I lost in the snafu so it looks like they added it back on top. Bravo Tracfone!
    Last edited by naranja; 02-14-2020 at 07:12 PM.

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by naranja View Post
    Glitch Fixed? Looks like Trac restored the lost data to my phone.

They added 3gb to my zeroed out T-mo sim a couple of days ago after chat and now the app shows I have 6.4gb. 3.4 is probably what I lost in the snafu so it looks like they added it back. Bravo Tracfone!
    My wife's phone had over 12GB and the rep added back 9.99GB (max she could add was 10,000 MB). It's still the same amount now. I guess they won't restore anything above 10,000 MB.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Looks like I just got all my data back. To tell you the truth I wasn't expecting them to return any. I had no proof and almost all 8GB was promo from various phone upgrades and the ebay deal. Glad to see they put it right.

Device(s)
    LG Q6, Moto E5, LG G6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon, FreeUp
    Feedback Score
    It's the first of the month and I'm going through the monthly process of checking/recording the balances of my phones. I noticed that my wife's Fiesta 2 on T-mobile that had the data balance lost/restored gained 1 day of service. Apparently, when a rep adjusts the balances of a phone they have to add at least 1 day of service, it happened before with my other phones.

Device(s)
    BB 8320
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Also saw the bonus day.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6