Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3 line unlimited data plans ATT or TMO.

Feedback Score

3 line unlimited data plans ATT or TMO.

What's the best priced plan for 3 lines of unlimited data and talk for three lines on an mvno? The mvno has to be TMobile AT&T, cheers.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Limeybastard View Post
    What's the best priced plan for 3 lines of unlimited data and talk for three lines on an mvno? The mvno has to be TMobile AT&T, cheers.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/10-Mo-Liber...n/174157748999 is currently $100/360 days, which comes out to $8.33/30 days. It includes UT&T&D, 1GB LTE/30 Days. Liberty Wireless is a T-Mobile MVNO.

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    The Liberty wireless plan I mentioned above is the cheapest that I'm aware of that has unlimited data as you requested, with 1GB/30 days LTE.

If you want/need more LTE data before the unlimited slow data, how much?

If you want unlimited LTE for 3 lines, I think Cricket (AT&T) and Metro by T-Mobile (T-Mobile) are the cheapest with unlimited LTE plans for 3 lines for $90 with autopay. But make sure you check all the plan details. Cricket data speeds are LTE, are throttled to 3Mbps at all times, but includes roaming in Canada and Mexico. Both are subject to deprioritization.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    The Liberty wireless plan I mentioned above is the cheapest that I'm aware of that has unlimited data as you requested, with 1GB/30 days LTE.

If you want/need more LTE data before the unlimited slow data, how much?

If you want unlimited LTE for 3 lines, I think Cricket (AT&T) and Metro by T-Mobile (T-Mobile) are the cheapest with unlimited LTE plans for 3 lines for $90 with autopay. But make sure you check all the plan details. Cricket data speeds are LTE, are throttled to 3Mbps at all times, but includes roaming in Canada and Mexico. Both are subject to deprioritization.
    Thanks , the metro shows as 110$ for 3 lines unlimited LTE ?Name:  Screenshot_20200123_103903_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  27.3 KB

Device(s)
    LG G4, Galaxy S7 Edge, Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, FreedomPop, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Thanks , the metro shows as 110$ for 3 lines unlimited LTE ?

To get 3 lines of unlimited for $90 on Metro, you must port at least one phone number to MetroPCS. See https://www.metrobyt-mobile.com/4-for-100 for the offer.
    Find and compare prepaid plans at https://prepaidcompare.net

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeswap View Post
    To get 3 lines of unlimited for $90 on Metro, you must port at least one phone number to MetroPCS. See https://www.metrobyt-mobile.com/4-for-100 for the offer.
    Thanks, I appreciate the link. That wouldn't include any tethering would it? Normally it wouldn't bother me but occasionally I have to setup my Roku device to see a wifi network other than my cable providers to be able to authenticate some of my streaming channels ,once authenticated I switch my stream Roku back to my regular cable provider.

Feedback Score
    Thanks, I appreciate the link. That wouldn't include any tethering would it? Normally it wouldn't bother me but occasionally I have to setup my Roku device to see a wifi network other than my cable providers to be able to authenticate some of my streaming channels ,once authenticated I switch my stream Roku back to my regular cable provider.

The 3 for 110 on metro comes with 5gb of hotspot per line. 3 for 110 does not require a port. 3 for 90 though does. On metro the hotspot is hard capped, so after you use up your hotspot data, its cut completely off instead of being slowed down.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score

There's no hotspot with the promotional 3 for $90 plan. The regular 3 lines for $110 includes 5 GB of hotspot per line. Or the 3 lines of the $60 plan is $120 and includes 15 GB of hotspot per line plus one free Amazon Prime membership and 100 GB of Google One cloud storage.
    https://www.metrobyt-mobile.com/shop/plans

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hofonewb9 View Post
    The 3 for 110 on metro comes with 5gb of hotspot per line. 3 for 110 does not require a port. 3 for 90 though does. On metro the hotspot is hard capped, so after you use up your hotspot data, its cut completely off instead of being slowed down.
    I only use like 257meg per month. It's just for a few minutes.
    So just to clarify 3 for 90 doesn't include any hotspot and one needs to port at least one number in?

Feedback Score
    There's no hotspot with the promotional 3 for $90 plan. The regular 3 lines for $110 includes 5 GB of hotspot per line. Or the 3 lines of the $60 plan is $120 and includes 15 GB of hotspot per line plus one free Amazon Prime membership and 100 GB of Google One cloud storage.
    https://www.metrobyt-mobile.com/shop/plans
    Shame for me. As I can't see myself justifying paying an additional $20 for hotspot, but it is what it is.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I only use like 257meg per month. It's just for a few minutes.
    So just to clarify 3 for 90 doesn't include any hotspot and one needs to port at least one number in?

Correct on the 3 for $90.
    But for your needs Red Pocket's 500 minute, 500 text, 500 MB GSMA (AT&T) plan for $10/line per month would be much more cost effective.

Feedback Score
    Correct on the 3 for $90.
    But for your needs Red Pocket's 500 minute, 500 text, 500 MB GSMA (AT&T) plan for $10/line per month would be much more cost effective.
    I do use lots of LTE data approx 17gb a month.

I was referring to hotspot which I use only about 250meg approx 0.2gb per month at most.

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    I do use lots of LTE data approx 17gb a month.

I was referring to hotspot which I use only about 250meg approx 0.2gb per month at most.
    Then if T-Mobile coverage is good for your needs, which I guess it is, since it was part of your original request, and if you want full speed LTE, my Metro suggestion should be the "best priced plan for 3 lines".

For your hotspot needs, you might consider a FreedomPop annual prepaid plan in a FreedomPop Unite hotspot, which you might be able to find used on eBay for cheap. I use that setup and it works well for my needs.

The FreedomPop UT&T (VoIP) + 1GB/mo AT&T LTE annual prepaid plan is on sale for $39.99 (20% off) at https://www.bestbuy.com/site/freedom...?skuId=6187400 and https://www.ebay.com/itm/FreedomPop-...t/192530921373 currently. $39.99/year works out to $3.33/mo, so the cost is quite reasonable.

That FP AT&T LTE 1GB/mo SIM works just fine for data only with no extra app required (the app is only needed if you want to use the included UT&T (VoIP)) in either a phone or the FreedomPop Unite hotspot that I mentioned above.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    Then if T-Mobile coverage is good for your needs, which I guess it is, since it was part of your original request, and if you want full speed LTE, my Metro suggestion should be the "best priced plan for 3 lines".

For your hotspot needs, you might consider a FreedomPop annual prepaid plan in a FreedomPop Unite hotspot, which you might be able to find used on eBay for cheap. I use that setup and it works well for my needs.

The FreedomPop UT&T (VoIP) + 1GB/mo AT&T LTE annual prepaid plan is on sale for $39.99 (20% off) at https://www.bestbuy.com/site/freedom...?skuId=6187400 and https://www.ebay.com/itm/FreedomPop-...t/192530921373 currently. $39.99/year works out to $3.33/mo, so the cost is quite reasonable.

That FP AT&T LTE 1GB/mo SIM works just fine for data only with no extra app required (the app is only needed if you want to use the included UT&T (VoIP)) in either a phone or the FreedomPop Unite hotspot that I mentioned above.
    Thanks for the suggestion you made to solve my hotspot requirements . I think that solves it all now.

So to confirm, that freedompop prepaid 1gb sim kit can work as a hotspot / tethering via an unlocked device?

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for the suggestion you made to solve my hotspot requirements . I think that solves it all now.

So to confirm, that freedompop prepaid 1gb sim kit can work as a hotspot / tethering via an unlocked device?
    You're welcome.

There is nothing with FP or the SIM that prevents tethering. Every device is different, so that will be the determining factor. I never tried my FP AT&T LTE SIM for hotspot or tethering while in a phone. But it DOES work for data only use while in a phone, and it DOES work in a FP Unite hotspot, which is how I currently use mine.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast