Thread: Verizon Prepaid Moto E6 unlock ?

Feedback Score

Verizon Prepaid Moto E6 unlock ?

I have Verizon Moto E6 which was purchased from Best Buy (phone in box). It is my understanding that the minimum service period (or $ of prepaid service ) required to unlock is stated on the box. Unfortunately, I have disposed of the box. Does anyone know what it is for this phone and the procedure to unlock it ? - Thanks

Device(s)
    Lg G2X (Me)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Monthly
    Feedback Score
    I believe it's 60 days of service.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using HoFo mobile app
    T-Mobile’s new marketing campaign for Vermont and Western New Hampshire:
    “Try T-Mobile’s blazingly fast GPRS data network. We’re faster than iDEN and TDMA combined!”

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Boom Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    A couple years ago with a Moto E4 it was $70 worth of service. I activated it on my account, it showed up as my device on the web site, then I made a $75 addition to my account. I unlocked it a day or 2 later.

So, depending on what the plan cost is, it can be a month or 2's worth of service.

And it isn't really a loop hole since I had prepaid for service. There are no refunds.
    iPhone 11 is my current primary phone. I have older model iPhones and Moto phones available on other lines. Trying to simplify to 2 prepaid lines, one on the Verizon network and a limited minute plan on ATT to improve coverage area. 12 month plans to help me fight the urge to switch. The good old days of contracts where you had to pay a hefty ETF to leave

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bamx2 View Post
    I have Verizon Moto E6 which was purchased from Best Buy (phone in box). It is my understanding that the minimum service period (or $ of prepaid service ) required to unlock is stated on the box. Unfortunately, I have disposed of the box. Does anyone know what it is for this phone and the procedure to unlock it ? - Thanks
    the phone is locked for 60 days from original activation - https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Verizon...gAAOSwX9ld~oq3

Feedback Score
    That is what I was looking for. The phone was activated for 30 days on the $30 plan then not renewed. I will wait and see what happens after 60 days have passed. - Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by october262 View Post
    the phone is locked for 60 days from original activation - https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Verizon...gAAOSwX9ld~oq3