Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S10+ FM Radio

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,867
    Carrier(s)
    prepaid baby
    Feedback Score
    0

    AT&T Samsung Galaxy S10+ FM Radio

    Has anyone been successful to get the FM radio to work? Been reading online it's supposed to with certain apps.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,285
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by buckspaul View Post
    Has anyone been successful to get the FM radio to work? Been reading online it's supposed to with certain apps.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Works on mine. Though I have the unlocked model. Not on att though

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,549
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by buckspaul View Post
    Has anyone been successful to get the FM radio to work? Been reading online it's supposed to with certain apps.
    Did you plug in corded ear buds or headset? All the phones I have seen with an FM radio require that. It uses the cord as the antenna. I would expect a radio app to come with the phone.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,867
    Carrier(s)
    prepaid baby
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdevnul View Post
    Did you plug in corded ear buds or headset? All the phones I have seen with an FM radio require that. It uses the cord as the antenna. I would expect a radio app to come with the phone.
    I did doesn't work with nextradio app

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    BTA-44: MTA-29: MSA-41: PEA-40: CMA-41: BEA-78: MEA-24
    Posts
    5,755
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10+ (unlocked), Galaxy S8, LG K7, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    0
    I wondered how FM worked on the S10 plus. So u have to download a specific app and plug in earbuds to act as antennas??

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using HoFo mobile app
    AT&T Unlimited & More w/ 2 Lines
    AT&T TV w/ HBO

    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,867
    Carrier(s)
    prepaid baby
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shortyd999 View Post
    I wondered how FM worked on the S10 plus. So u have to download a specific app and plug in earbuds to act as antennas??

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using HoFo mobile app
    Update: Finally got Next Radio App to work on my ATT S10+ Can't seem to finally a generic app that activates the FM receiver works well as basic tuner

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,006
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by buckspaul View Post
    Update: Finally got Next Radio App to work on my ATT S10+ Can't seem to finally a generic app that activates the FM receiver works well as basic tuner

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    see this post - https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...m-radio-2.html

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    BTA-44: MTA-29: MSA-41: PEA-40: CMA-41: BEA-78: MEA-24
    Posts
    5,755
    Device(s)
    Galaxy S10+ (unlocked), Galaxy S8, LG K7, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by buckspaul View Post
    Update: Finally got Next Radio App to work on my ATT S10+ Can't seem to finally a generic app that activates the FM receiver works well as basic tuner

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Lol it works on mine too!! I find this neat with all the technology phones have these days, they still do good ol FM radio.

    Sent from my SM-G975U1 using HoFo mobile app

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Redwood Valley,NorCal/but SoCal Born and Raised/Pocatello,ID
    Posts
    29,638
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Samsung Galaxy Watch (AT&T), Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2019, 12:23 PM
  2. How to Unlock AT&T SAMSUNG GALAXY S10+ NETWORK?
    By Express Unlocks in forum attunlockcode.com - Unlock Your Mobile With Any Carrier | Best Online Phone Codes | Fastest Response Time
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2019, 02:41 PM
  3. How to get free at&t samsung galaxy s10+ network unlock code?
    By Express Unlocks in forum attunlockcode.com - Unlock Your Mobile With Any Carrier | Best Online Phone Codes | Fastest Response Time
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2019, 02:35 PM
  4. Unlock samsung galaxy s10+ from at&t network by using imei code for free
    By Express Unlocks in forum attunlockcode.com - Unlock Your Mobile With Any Carrier | Best Online Phone Codes | Fastest Response Time
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2019, 02:32 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2019, 09:33 AM

Bookmarks