Thread: Visible vs Straight Talk (Verizon)

Feedback Score

Visible vs Straight Talk (Verizon)

Does anyone have experience moving from Straight Talk Verizon service to Visible?

I am hoping to pick up some data usage by switching.

I am in Hot Springs Village AR, and Straight talk (Verizon) service is good for phone, poor for data. The Verizon tower is 2 miles north of my home and usually, data is unusable. In Hot Springs, 20 miles away, data download is also slow, 1-3 mbps, but upload is typically several times faster.

Thanks in advance!

Feedback Score
    In my tests with TotalWireless (also a Tracfone MVNO on Verizon network) versus my friends' phones on Verizon plans, there was no speed difference.
    I might be de-prioritized when there is a congestion, but that happens almost never here, so I can't speak of it.
    Also, you didn't say what phone you have, that makes a difference sometimes.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemi300 View Post
    Does anyone have experience moving from Straight Talk Verizon service to Visible?

I am hoping to pick up some data usage by switching.

I am in Hot Springs Village AR, and Straight talk (Verizon) service is good for phone, poor for data. The Verizon tower is 2 miles north of my home and usually, data is unusable. In Hot Springs, 20 miles away, data download is also slow, 1-3 mbps, but upload is typically several times faster.

Thanks in advance!
    see this review for visible wireless - https://www.tomsguide.com/us/visible...view-6036.html

Feedback Score

Visible vs Straight Talk (Verizon)

Thanks for the reminder on the phone. It's a Motorola G7 Power unlocked.

Good comments, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SoNic67 View Post
    In my tests with TotalWireless (also a Tracfone MVNO on Verizon network) versus my friends' phones on Verizon plans, there was no speed difference.
    I might be de-prioritized when there is a congestion, but that happens almost never here, so I can't speak of it.
    Also, you didn't say what phone you have, that makes a difference sometimes.

Device(s)
    Qualcomm iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    Surprisingly speed difference between Verizon and visible where I’m at is marginal. I’m very happy with the service. $25 for unlimited on Verizon, won’t find elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network