Thread: Call Issues

Feedback Score

Call Issues

I use to be able to make calls and receive calls with no issues from the basement area of my house (where I spend most of my time). Absolutely no issues. But now I have trouble calling and I miss calls. It works sometimes but fails more than it works. I can't recall when this started but I would guess in the last several months. I'm on a Nokia 7.1 if that makes a difference. Also, it performed the same on Android 9 and now 10.
    Is anyone else having such issues?
    I enabled wifi calling hoping that would be a solution but it doesn't work.

Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    likely that ATT is having tower updates/issues in your area for 3G. Possibly while upgrading for improved LTE or (5G) in your area. The rumor is that within a few years ATT will be turning off 3G support.

I just wish that ATT would be more proactive in allowing companies like H2O to support VoLTE (and on more phones). VoLTE and Wi-Fi calling is not something that ATT allows customers to use yet on their plans.
    iPhone 11 is my current primary phone. I have older model iPhones and Moto phones available on other lines. Currently prepaid, though would consider postpaid on right plan.

Feedback Score
    The interesting thing was some family members stopped by and we experimented with the phones. One was Mint mobile (t-mobile) and another was Verizon pre-paid. They both could use wifi calling in my house with no issues.

Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wrj54 View Post
    The interesting thing was some family members stopped by and we experimented with the phones. One was Mint mobile (t-mobile) and another was Verizon pre-paid. They both could use wifi calling in my house with no issues.
    Not really interesting. T-Mobile has been better with allowing Wi-Fi calling on MVNOs. And straight with Verizon Prepaid supports Wi-Fi calling assuming compatible phone.

I have multiple lines/numbers on multiple carriers (for different purposes, my H2O account is for my "home" number). T-Mobile postpaid for my main phone (Wi-Fi calling supported, with them only due the cost of the Apple Cellular watch is lower priced than Verizon or ATT). And another low minute line with a Verizon MVNO in case of emergency while traveling.

Carrier(s)
    h2o Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wrj54 View Post
    I use to be able to make calls and receive calls with no issues from the basement area of my house (where I spend most of my time). Absolutely no issues. But now I have trouble calling and I miss calls. It works sometimes but fails more than it works. I can't recall when this started but I would guess in the last several months. I'm on a Nokia 7.1 if that makes a difference. Also, it performed the same on Android 9 and now 10.
    Is anyone else having such issues?
    I enabled wifi calling hoping that would be a solution but it doesn't work.
    Hey, there!

I'd like to verify your account, please send me a private message with your H2O number.

Rose R.
    Team H2O
    1800-643-4926