Thread: Autopay supported?

Feedback Score

Autopay supported?

Do the T-Mobile prepaid plans -- such as the one for $40/month -- allow autopay with a credit card? I've had this setup with AT&T Prepaid for a while and it was working OK until recently when they keep screwing up my account balance. Also, can I use Callingmart to prepay my account? That's also been a very reliable system.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Mint, Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rochrunner View Post
    Do the T-Mobile prepaid plans -- such as the one for $40/month -- allow autopay with a credit card? I've had this setup with AT&T Prepaid for a while and it was working OK until recently when they keep screwing up my account balance. Also, can I use Callingmart to prepay my account? That's also been a very reliable system.
    Yes, you can set up CC autopay but I believe you will get charged e-911 tax and/or fees which you won't with refill cards, e.g., Target. Never used callingmart but pretty sure others here have. I've always used refill cards in my 3-4 years with TMobile. You can load up your balance if you like and as long as your account is active you don't to worry about losing it.