Feedback Score

Talking AT&T Business Unlimited thread

Let's talk about it in this thread

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Transferring my 7 lines over to the business unlimited elite plan on Monday, hopefully. Just waiting for my AT&T business rep to call me back to get the ball rolling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your results may vary. Network performance differs per user location.

Feedback Score
    Whats so special about it?

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ElBerryKM13 View Post
    Whats so special about it?
    Higher prioritization on the network (QCI 6) vs QCI 7 (consumer unlimited elite plan) or QCI 8/9 (other data plans)

There is the potential for faster data speeds on the business plans.

Device(s)
    Sonim XP8, iPhone XS, Pixel 3 XL
    Carrier(s)
    SouthernLINC, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I thought I would elaborate in this thread.

I created a sole-proprietorship EIN number for free online attached to my SSN. While it is true that I do not have any immediate intentions of using it for my business, the EIN number will allow me to do various legal things in the future such as providing services as an independent contractor if I so choose.

I did NOT register a business license, nor did I declare any type of operating expenses or expected income. You are not even required to report earnings unless you are bringing them in.

There is obviously a misconception of what "fraud" is because that word is thrown around so quickly. Fraud would be registering an EIN with the sole intention of using that for some type of financial gain. I am not gaining anything financially by using the EIN, nor did I even use the EIN for my AT&T Wireless account. I have all the required information to have a small business account legally, and did not falsify any documents.

The good thing is, the business name I used to register the account is a business endeavor I have been strongly considering as a side job, so I am one step closer now.
    Last edited by veriztd; 12-21-2019 at 08:28 PM.

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CircuitSwitched View Post
    Since that "mod" wanted to call me out and accuse me of fraud, I thought I would elaborate in this thread since they obviously are misinformed.

I created a sole-proprietorship EIN number for free online attached to my SSN. While it is true that I do not have any immediate intentions of using it for my business, the EIN number will allow me to do various legal things in the future such as providing services as an independent contractor if I so choose.

I did NOT register a business license, nor did I declare any type of operating expenses or expected income. You are not even required to report earnings unless you are bringing them in.

There is obviously a misconception of what "fraud" is because that word is thrown around so quickly. Fraud would be registering an EIN with the sole intention of using that for some type of financial gain. I am not gaining anything financially by using the EIN, nor did I even use the EIN for my AT&T Wireless account. I have all the required information to have a small business account legally, and did not falsify any documents.

The good thing is, the business name I used to register the account is a business endeavor I have been strongly considering as a side job, so I am one step closer now.

I wish that before someone makes blatant and false accusations, they would at least give the person they are accusing a chance to respond.
    sounds like you did nothing wrong
    Last edited by wilbur101; 12-21-2019 at 03:17 PM.

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TWX View Post
    Higher prioritization on the network (QCI 6) vs QCI 7 (consumer unlimited elite plan) or QCI 8/9 (other data plans)

There is the potential for faster data speeds on the business plans.

is there a list/chart/table etc that shows all the different prioritization levels?

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    i agree. i wrote in about it. that mod still can't state what fraud was committed lol what a joke

anyone can create any business name or DBA they'd like for pretty much any reason. people put their houses, cars, boats in entities. people have relationships with companies through using entities (and pay bills under the entity).

the thing i am curious about is whether simple SSN would've worked as EIN for sole prop? or the system would've kicked out

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterym View Post
    i agree. i wrote in about it. that mod still can't state what fraud was committed lol what a joke

anyone can create any business name or DBA they'd like for pretty much any reason. people put their houses, cars, boats in entities. people have relationships with companies through using entities (and pay bills under the entity).

the thing i am curious about is whether simple SSN would've worked as EIN for sole prop? or the system would've kicked out
    They used my SSN to create my AT&T Business account for sole prop. They just needed the EIN as part of their verification to qualify for a small business.

As I stated, I am not using the EIN for any illegal fraud transactions. It will literally sit dormant until I decide to either finish out my venture, or decide to close it out.

It’s only fraud when the EIN is used to commit fraudulent business transactions.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    They used my SSN to create my AT&T Business account for sole prop. They just needed the EIN as part of their verification to qualify for a small business.

As I stated, I am not using the EIN for any illegal fraud transactions. It will literally sit dormant until I decide to either finish out my venture, or decide to close it out.

It’s only fraud when the EIN is used to commit fraudulent business transactions.

We've seen the difference in speed on the small cell but how much of a difference there is on a macro site running 2 or 3 licensed bands? I am thinking of switching

Feedback Score
    Since that "mod" wanted to call me out and accuse me of fraud, I thought I would elaborate in this thread since they obviously are misinformed.

Not seeing the fraud when a sole proprietorship or a single member LLC taxes are filed as part of the owner's personal return. It all converges at the SSN, and many companies want a credit check of the owner and they can't do that with an EIN because the D&B ratings likely won't exist for such a small business.

I am currently on prepaid, and it seems that AT&T is starting to poke away at the menu of services provided. If I have to return to post-paid with AT&T, it will be under a business account because I cringe at the video transcoding and the attempts to get me to watch HBO or some fashion of AT&T TV. I want wireless, I don't want TV.

It is all about $130 for 2 lines, I much prefer the business offer.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 10mm View Post
    We've seen the difference in speed on the small cell but how much of a difference there is on a macro site running 2 or 3 licensed bands? I am thinking of switching
    I can confidently say that in quite a few of the areas where I’d be getting 500Kbps or less on the consumer Elite at QCI 7, I am getting 6-8Mbps of usable LTE.

I have not had any of the frequent data “stalls” as I previously had.

Doing a non-scientific test with my friends phone, I on average would see about a 15-20% increase of speeds using my phone. I was pulling 85Mbps off the macro near my house while the other device was maxing out at 60Mbps.

At one of the crowded areas, his phone would get 200kbps while mine was pulling down a solid 5-6Mbps.

It seems to really make the most difference in congested areas.

It also comes with “Business Fast Track” on the Unlimited Elite which automatically prioritizes business data, but I’m unsure what apps it speeds up. I know it excludes video and social networking.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    LTE-A
    Feedback Score
    I can confidently say that in quite a few of the areas where I’d be getting 500Kbps or less on the consumer Elite at QCI 7, I am getting 6-8Mbps of usable LTE.

I have not had any of the frequent data “stalls” as I previously had.

Doing a non-scientific test with my friends phone, I on average would see about a 15-20% increase of speeds using my phone. I was pulling 85Mbps off the macro near my house while the other device was maxing out at 60Mbps.

At one of the crowded areas, his phone would get 200kbps while mine was pulling down a solid 5-6Mbps.

It seems to really make the most difference in congested areas.

It also comes with “Business Fast Track” on the Unlimited Elite which automatically prioritizes business data, but I’m unsure what apps it speeds up. I know it excludes video and social networking.

Pretty cool. Thanks for the info.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Business Unlimited Elite QCI 6
    Name:  IMG_1002.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  24.8 KB

Consumer Unlimited Elite QCI 7
    Name:  IMG_1006.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  26.9 KB

Feedback Score
    I always suggest peanut butter sandwiches, but there are others which are almost as simple and just as tasty.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast