Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Good bye cricket

Feedback Score
    I'm out too. I have three months of Cricket Credits left and will be porting over to Visible. As long as the Wifi calling works well with our Iphones, will be around a $40 savings for the wife and I. Though I haven't actually paid Cricket a penny in nearly 5 years due to Referral credits, the new stingy Referral system just isn't worth the time anymore.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Total Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr999 View Post
    The big difference between Visible and Total W is Verizon 100% own Visible and have Verizon executives work there meanwhile Total W are owned by America movil (mexican giant conglomate co)

If you are happy with total W then great, but i think I pass, and so far Visible has been great everything works, hotspot is a big plus and it is unlimited. Working great. I know that Visible indoor signal is stronger than Cricket been using last night and all morning. Thanks.
    No argument there, I'd definitely rather be on Verizon/Visible than América Móvil/Total Wireless. I can definitely see switching as soon as Visible is able to work with more Verizon-compatible Android phones.
    Last edited by CanadianAngela; 12-18-2019 at 03:59 AM.

Device(s)
    iPhone XR 128 GB white ( sim free)
    Carrier(s)
    Visible Mobile $25
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianAngela View Post
    No argument there, I'd definitely rather be on Verizon/Visible than América Móvil. I can definitely see switching as soon as Visible is able to work with more Verizon-compatible Android phones.
    Don’t you want to try Iphone? With any unlocked iPhone it works seamlessly with Visible system, very very easy to activate and get full features. Most of problematic, horror stories porting are from Android phones from what I have read. But it may change soon I don’t know , good luck on the switch

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Visible Mobile $25
    Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=Hogan773;17109027]You guys are tempting me with your talk of Visible

What kind of speeds do you get?

QUOTE]

Name:  IMG_0193.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  49.1 KB

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bakedapple View Post
    Text them and ask for your account number and PIN. Texting them works; I never bothered Tweeting or whatever.

i left visible last week with only being with them for one day...took me for ever to get my account set up and number port...first day was just fine speed test of 30mbps everything work THEN the next day i was texting and couldnt send out going texts...look it up online and saw that alot of ppl was having this issues going months back and when i talk with a rep they confirm that there was a issue....since it was going on for a few months i ported my number to metro and got my refund, sucks the service was crap $25 is a real good deal

FYI best way to get ahold of them is to use the online chat after u log into ur account

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Visible Mobile $25
    Feedback Score

Good bye cricket

Quote Originally Posted by cricket101 View Post
    i left visible last week with only being with them for one day...took me for ever to get my account set up and number port...first day was just fine speed test of 30mbps everything work THEN the next day i was texting and couldnt send out going texts...look it up online and saw that alot of ppl was having this issues going months back and when i talk with a rep they confirm that there was a issue....since it was going on for a few months i ported my number to metro and got my refund, sucks the service was crap $25 is a real good deal

FYI best way to get ahold of them is to use the online chat after u log into ur account
    Visible is not for everybody that is true, but the thing is if you do things according to instructions they sent out chances are you get great service.
    I think their way of operating business is the way to go in the future no stores no 800 number, that is how they make money.
    As for text messaging, my experience has been flawless, mms, sms, short text, etc works. No delay. There were issues nationwide a few weeks ago but was fixed.
    Metro no go for us, unusable at home and no go again .
    Last edited by mtr999; 12-18-2019 at 08:57 AM.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Visible Mobile $25
    Feedback Score

Good bye cricket

Quote Originally Posted by XBeatzX View Post
    I'm out too. I have three months of Cricket Credits left and will be porting over to Visible. As long as the Wifi calling works well with our Iphones, will be around a $40 savings for the wife and I. Though I haven't actually paid Cricket a penny in nearly 5 years due to Referral credits, the new stingy Referral system just isn't worth the time anymore.
    Wifi calling works well, always available just toggle the feature on Wifi calling and its instantly on always. I have tried several calls no problem.

Hotspot works like dream with other devices, and if your other devices signed into you iCloud it will automatically allows that device to use hotspot easily with the toggle. Hotspot works well .
    FYI

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=mtr999;17109184]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan773 View Post
    You guys are tempting me with your talk of Visible

What kind of speeds do you get?

QUOTE]

Name:  IMG_0193.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  49.1 KB
    Okay I can see what they are marketing but my question is what are people ACTUALLY GETTING. Cricket says it is 8mbps yet many of us get 500k or 1mbps in busy areas.

Feedback Score
    Visible is not for everybody that is true, but the thing is if you do things according to instructions they sent out chances are you get great service.
    I think their way of operating business is the way to go in the future no stores no 800 number, that is how they make money.
    As for text messaging, my experience has been flawless, mms, sms, short text, etc works. No delay. There were issues nationwide a few weeks ago but was fixed.
    Metro no go for us, unusable at home and no go again .
    This is what holds me back from going thru the hassle of switching. If it were just my phone I could deal with some BS. When it is my wife's phone and I then get to hear that she didn't get texts then I am in the doghouse for being a cheapskate. She is a professional and needs working phone and text so I can't just eff around with sending emails to some support back office if something is stuck or not working.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Visible Mobile $25
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan773 View Post
    This is what holds me back from going thru the hassle of switching. If it were just my phone I could deal with some BS. When it is my wife's phone and I then get to hear that she didn't get texts then I am in the doghouse for being a cheapskate. She is a professional and needs working phone and text so I can't just eff around with sending emails to some support back office if something is stuck or not working.
    I think then don’t switch! If you can not deal with texting and messaging for help then Visible is not for you, there are no 800 number to call. No human stores to visit. Period.
    It’s very new way of operating business. Internet based 100%
    That is why $40 or less for everything and unlimited. Best wishes.

Device(s)
    Qualcomm iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    My speeds with Visible. I have been a customer since early June. Pings and speeds have improved over time. Everything works as it should and am very happy with the service. $25/mo is the best deal in the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Feedback Score
    * limited BYOD support
    * Verizon

sorry, Visible. Even if you open it up to any BYOD, we can't ignore the Verizon stink and the threat of their entire playbook of BS practices rolling downhill.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Visible Mobile $25
    Feedback Score

Good bye cricket

Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post
    My speeds with Visible. I have been a customer since early June. Pings and speeds have improved over time. Everything works as it should and am very happy with the service. $25/mo is the best deal in the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The speed is get is around 2-10 mbps both down and up, I asked Visible about this they said no member is capped on speed. So far it works everything streaming in car BT, etc seamless no problem for hours, I m happy, it fixed what Cricket failed.
    I checked around most people in central FL get about this speed 2-10mbps, but some folks in other cities get up to 160 mbps, so it really depends where you live and tower locations. I don’t complain as long as my service works, I m good happy hog. What do you think about hotspot?
    I like it a lot. It works very well. Great to see you both here and Reddit , your posts helped my decision also though not the main factor to switch to be honest, I switched because Cricket data went south on me. Agreed best deal in town provided people do it right.

Feedback Score
    The speed is get is around 2-10 mbps both down and up, I asked Visible about this they said no member is capped on speed.
    except for the hotspot, which is capped at 5.

Feedback Score
    You do need to believe the horror stories about Visible. It is a total crap shoot. Some have good experiences some not so good and many disasters. A friend of mine ported a number no problem. His wife ported a month later and was without service for 10 days and support is about non-existent.
    So just ported out to Visible from. cricket and the whole the process was smooth and painless.
    Don’t believe the horror stories about visible till you do it yourself, it is free and first month is $25 for unlimited everything, after that $40 period or less with party pay.
    No more 8 MBps cap and perennial begging for hotspot since all are free included at visible.
    Everything is great so far, data is faster than Cricket for sure many many time , mms, sms, calls and everything works in minutes.
    So long Cricket, I can not pay for things that I can not use, especially data ... degradation
    Sent from my SM-T720 using HoFo mobile app

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast