Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Total Wireless Now Advertising Mobile Hotspot Through eBay store

Feedback Score
    Anyone with an unlocked Android does.
    It's just that is technically not allowed... or not yet.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Total Wireless , trying Visible
    Feedback Score
    My iphone 7+ and 11 now work. It is listed on the website for my plan ($60/2 devices). The chat rep insisted it was not part of the plan. After I insisted and showed him the link he told me I had to call in. I asked for a call back instead. The first level representative could not activate it but she escalated to tier 2 and they had me working in a matter of minutes once the changed their settings and a quick reboot of our phones.

Took a little time and patience but all set now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fventura View Post
    My iphone 7+ and 11 now work. It is listed on the website for my plan ($60/2 devices). The chat rep insisted it was not part of the plan. After I insisted and showed him the link he told me I had to call in. I asked for a call back instead. The first level representative could not activate it but she escalated to tier 2 and they had me working in a matter of minutes once the changed their settings and a quick reboot of our phones.

Thanks! Now with Hotspot on all family plans!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Feedback Score
    So, the hotspot function is something that has to be activated in the Total Wireless/TracFone systems?

I did confirm with them that the hotspot is now official. none of my 3 total wireless phones have the function even visible.

Quote Originally Posted by fventura View Post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2