Thread: Anyone else in Denver affected by extremely slow data speeds all of a sudden?

Feedback Score

Anyone else in Denver affected by extremely slow data speeds all of a sudden?

Hello. I have been with Cricket for a few years now on the 5/125 unlimited (3 Mbps) plan. I have never really had any problems using data but lately stuff is buffering and data is very slow. Speed tests are clocking in at .30 down and upload at about 2 Mbps. This has been going on for a several days now. Is anyone else in the Denver area noticing this? It's been a good run with Cricket but now I feel as though my service is being crippled and for the first time seriously looking at other options. Thanks for any input.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kpa View Post
    Hello. I have been with Cricket for a few years now on the 5/125 unlimited (3 Mbps) plan. I have never really had any problems using data but lately stuff is buffering and data is very slow. Speed tests are clocking in at .30 down and upload at about 2 Mbps. This has been going on for a several days now. Is anyone else in the Denver area noticing this? It's been a good run with Cricket but now I feel as though my service is being crippled and for the first time seriously looking at other options. Thanks for any input.
    Happened here in Ohio early in the summer. I finally switched to the Unlimited More plan and most of the issues resolved. We too were on the 3Mbps plan since it was offered and had no issues until this year. I felt like they crippled it purposely, but who knows?