Thread: Getting a receipt for expense reimbursement on AT&T prepaid?

Feedback Score

Getting a receipt for expense reimbursement on AT&T prepaid?

My employer offered me to get a cell phone plan for business that will be reimbursed. AT&T is offering a promotion for 25GB data per month on prepaid if I buy a phone at Walmart and sign up for autopay. My question: Is there any way to get a receipt for my airtime payment each month if I am on auto pay? The company says that the receipt from the vendor must show the vendor name, address, and contact phone number along with the date, my name, and the payment amount to comply with IRS requirements. Furthermore they say my credit card bill showing the autopay charge will not suffice. If I buy this plan, is there a way to generate or print the necessary paper work each month, perhaps by printing something from the customer web site? How close can a proof of payment printed or screen captured come to meet this requirement?

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    If you go to Account History, you can get payment amounts with date and time stamps for a specific time period up to 30 days for a given phone number. You can also get a report of Payment Details Including Taxes which has a date stamp.
    Durham, NC

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTed View Post
    If you go to Account History, you can get payment amounts with date and time stamps for a specific time period up to 30 days for a given phone number. You can also get a report of Payment Details Including Taxes which has a date stamp.
    Can I get this information to show on a web page along with the other required information? Whatever I print out for the company also must show the company name AT&T, an address and phone number for AT&T, my name, and the fact the payment is for the plan or airtime. Can you show a screen shot with your details redacted?

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tmotk View Post
    Can I get this information to show on a web page along with the other required information? Whatever I print out for the company also must show the company name AT&T, an address and phone number for AT&T, my name, and the fact the payment is for the plan or airtime. Can you show a screen shot with your details redacted?
    I don't think you'll get everything you need on one page. I use gift cards, so my credit card doesn't actually get charged.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTed View Post
    I don't think you'll get everything you need on one page. I use gift cards, so my credit card doesn't actually get charged.
    Does the PDF export give better information? The screen shots do not show your name. Company won’t accept receipt without my name and wireless number as I could be submitting anyone’s.

Feedback Score
    Does the PDF export give better information? The screen shots do not show your name. Company won’t accept receipt without my name and wireless number as I could be submitting anyone’s.
    this i believe is the best your going to get - https://forums.att.com/t5/More-AT-T-...l/td-p/4295667

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Sorry, there is no additional information in the PDF export.

Feedback Score
    is there a way to generate or print the necessary paper work
    No, not the necessary paper work as specified by your employer.