Thread: If no KEY3, what will you get?

Feedback Score

Question If no KEY3, what will you get?

Anyone have a handset in mind for their next upgrade? My K2 is in pretty rough shape, so I'm trying to figure out what I'll do if/when they officially announce no K3.

I came across the new Motorola RAZR the other day - I'm not one to hop on the foldable display bandwagon, but it looks like a really cool concept.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Key 2, VZW AC791L Jetpack, MoFi 4500 SIM4 V. 2 LTE Gateway, Moto Z2 Force w/ Keyboard Mod
    Carrier(s)
    ▪T▪ ▪ ▪Mobile▪, Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    IF I had to pick a new phone with no new BlackBerry Key-whatever phone coming, the first step is that I'll use my Moto Z2 Force with the Prototype Keyboard Mod I bought on eBay for it.

2nd option would be to order the F(x)tec Pro1. It's the # 2 option due to having a curved glass screen (brings up bad memories of my PRIV that shattered when dropped) and the keyboard might actually be TOO large.
    Photobucket's policy changes SUCK!

New signature coming soon-ish...

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Key2
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    I have absolutely no idea. I was hoping there'd be some sort of announcement at CES but I wasn't holding my breath. Someone who knows a lot more about these things than I do suggested that TCL only took on the BlackBerry brand as a relatively inexpensive way to experience the North American market outside of Alcatel, and as a prelude to launching their own TCL branded devices sometime in the future; this appears to be accurate as TCL just recently announced 3 new branded devices coming to NA this year.

I may stick to a mid-range Samsung despite my reservations about their bloatware, and run with BB Manager, Hub+ and keyboard

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Key 2, VZW AC791L Jetpack, MoFi 4500 SIM4 V. 2 LTE Gateway, Moto Z2 Force w/ Keyboard Mod
    Carrier(s)
    ▪T▪ ▪ ▪Mobile▪, Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Mann Incognito View Post
    I may stick to a mid-range Samsung despite my reservations about their bloatware, and run with BB Manager, Hub+ and keyboard
    But what keyboard, though? The last Samsung phones to have Samsung's OEM Keyboard Cover available for a real, QWERTY physical keyboard were the Galaxy S8 series. After that they stopped making that accessory for new phones.