Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: You only launch 5G Once... (Video)

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score

You only launch 5G Once... (Video)

Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    It’s more like the sad AT&T customers that still think 5Ge is real since they love their AT&T even if it lies to their customers and rips those customers off for a extra $10 to access their almost useless real 5G that is spotty even in the dozen or so cities. Really all these AT&T fans are desperate to attack T- Mobile since they come to this T-Mobile board to whine about T- Mobile has a Nationwide coverage with 5G. Keep hemorrhaging customers AT&T to T-Mobile till you bleed out.
    Do yourself a favor and quit while you’re ahead. Nobody is taking you seriously. Personally I could care less if Sprint and T-Mobile merge, it really doesn’t affect me either way. It’s pretty much a business decision between both companies. I just find you hilariously entertaining with your fanboyism.
    Hartford, CT Area

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRC72 View Post
    Do yourself a favor and quit while you’re ahead. Nobody is taking you seriously. Personally I could care less if Sprint and T-Mobile merge, it really doesn’t affect me either way. It’s pretty much a business decision between both companies. I just find you hilariously entertaining with your fanboyism.
    T-Mobile has the best network as it is so in a year or so they will be so far ahead of att and Verizon the duopoly won't know what hit them. Plus T-Mobile 5g has way more coverage than both att and verizon 5g combined right now and that's without all of their 600 being ready.

Only a few rural spots need work on T-Mobile but in most of the country T-Mobile is tops

T-Mobile really is creaming the competition

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur101 View Post
    T-Mobile has the best network as it is so in a year or so they will be so far ahead of att and Verizon the duopoly won't know what hit them. Plus T-Mobile 5g has way more coverage than both att and verizon 5g combined right now and that's without all of their 600 being ready.

Only a few rural spots need work on T-Mobile but in most of the country T-Mobile is tops

Even TMobile disagrees with this lol

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score

Shilocane my apologies!!!! This guy has you beat easily!

Device(s)
    Sonim XP8, iPhone XS, Pixel 3 XL
    Carrier(s)
    SouthernLINC, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Honestly, they should have waited to launch it. They claim my city is covered but only have it on 1 tower and the experience from that tower yields slower speeds than LTE. I drove all over Birmingham within 5G coverage and LTE was consistently faster..

Name:  Screenshot_20191206-233655.jpeg
Views: 60
Size:  18.7 KBName:  Screenshot_20191207-000333.jpeg
Views: 60
Size:  18.5 KB

Sent from my HD1925 using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRC72 View Post
    Shilocane my apologies!!!! This guy has you beat easily!
    Hey facts are facts about T-Mobile. That's why they gain so many customers. They did jump the gun on 5g but they will have more rural coverage than Verizon in the next year or two. It will be much better than CDMA was for fringe coverage

Feedback Score
    Hey facts are facts about T-Mobile. That's why they gain so many customers. They did jump the gun on 5g but they will have more rural coverage than Verizon in the next year or two. It will be much better than CDMA was for fringe coverage
    Again, even TMobile doesn't agree with your facts about them. You may as well say they plan on offering coverage on the moon next year, to get a jump on those moon customers. I can understand someone liking a service they pay for, I can't understand why customers make up lies about that service though to try to impress. TMobile has never promised more rural coverage than Verizon by next year, nor do they have any intentions to deliver on a promise a customer makes in a forum. What TMobile has promised is to increase their rural coverage over the next few years to enter markets where they are currently unavailable.

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hofonewb9 View Post
    Again, even TMobile doesn't agree with your facts about them. You may as well say they plan on offering coverage on the moon next year, to get a jump on those moon customers. I can understand someone liking a service they pay for, I can't understand why customers make up lies about that service though to try to impress. TMobile has never promised more rural coverage than Verizon by next year, nor do they have any intentions to deliver on a promise a customer makes in a forum. What TMobile has promised is to increase their rural coverage over the next few years to enter markets where they are currently unavailable.
    T-Mobile has stated the gap with Verizon is essentially and materially gone. Other than a few rural spots T-Mobile out performs Verizon on every level.

Its even been proven T-Mobile has more 4g than att so 5g is already ringing true also. Plus att never finished 3g or 4g so they probably won't finish 5g before 7g comes out maybe even 8g

Feedback Score
    T-Mobile has stated the gap with Verizon is essentially and materially gone. Other than a few rural spots T-Mobile out performs Verizon on every level.
    They stated this 2 years ago, and TMobile really didn't state it, It was a comment made by Neville Ray, and if you read the exact quote he says "the lte coverage Gap is a thing of history". Then he went on to say that Verizon had an advantage of roughly 700,000 sq. Miles. This is in 2016. Fast forward to a merger attempt with Sprint. This isn't in a press release setting. TMobile tries to sell the FCC and DOJ on the merger partly based on needing sprints assets to enter into, and to compete with Verizon and at&t in rural areas.

It's impossible to say "we will match so and so" in a time frame, because you are chasing a moving target. Once you catch up to where so and so was 2 years ago, you find out they have also moved and now you are still in chase mode. This can't end until every livable square of the country is covered, and none of the carriers have ever promised to do this.

Your quote is why TMobile engineers have disdain towards the P.R. department at TMobile, and why they hold a giant disdain for store employees. You will never hear an engineer claim they will match any carriers rural coverage within a year, because it's a b.s. claim that they know won't happen, the only people who make that claim are low level store employees who know nothing to begin with, or customers online.

As far as 5g, T-Mobiles 5g is fine, it's a start and should be treated as such. It's not the finished product. Same with Verizon, same with At&t, people though are going to judge T-Mobiles harsher due to once again, the P.R. team making promises and statements they just cannot deliver at this moment.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPhone SE, Galaxy S7
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

You only launch 5G Once... (Video)

Its even been proven T-Mobile has more 4g than att so 5g is already ringing true also. Plus att never finished 3g or 4g so they probably won't finish 5g before 7g comes out maybe even 8g

Right...

Sent from my iPhone 11

Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    Starting to think they all suck
    Feedback Score
    wow I needed that laugh.

Better rural coverage than VZW, that's the best one to come from a fanboy in a while. I guess if VZW starts dismantling hundreds of macros it's possible.

TMO is already lying on their 5G maps. They show B71 coverage blanketing my town and the site that serves the heart of the town (there are four total macros serving the general area, all are B2-only except one got B12 about two years ago) STILL only broadcasts B2 LTE with pathetic 2Mbps MAX down speeds. Hasn't seen an upgrade in three years. But I guess you can just paint the maps and call it a day. They're sooo UNCARRIER.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim-of-NC View Post

Right...

Sent from my iPhone 11
    All the carriers struggle in west Virginia so I'll give you that one, T-Mobile stinks there. They also need more in Nebraska instead of tons of roaming but that's coming with 5g

Next year 5g will close any gaps they have for rural spots.

I'll give you Verizon may still have a few rural spots that T-Mobile doesn't cover yet but T-Mobile covers more rural than att now, no doubt about it and they are super close to Verizon now.

T-Mobile may even have double the coverage of att now.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I'll give you Verizon may still have a few rural spots that T-Mobile doesn't cover yet but T-Mobile covers more rural than att now, no doubt about it and they are super close to Verizon now.

T-Mobile may even have double the coverage of att now.
    No they don’t and that can be verified with T-Mobiles own coverage comparison tool which only shows LTE for both carriers.

Sent from my iPhone 11

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim-of-NC View Post
    No they don’t and that can be verified with T-Mobiles own coverage comparison tool. Which doesn’t display anything but LTE coverage for both carriers.

Sent from my iPhone 11

Sent from my iPhone 11

Device(s)
    Sonim XP8, iPhone XS, Pixel 3 XL
    Carrier(s)
    SouthernLINC, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I have to think you’re joking a bit but I’m not sure. In Alabama they are nowhere near Verizon nor AT&T in terms of rural coverage. They also haven’t built any new macros recently around here. They’ve added B71 here and there but that hasn’t really helped since we already have Band 12.

Meanwhile both AT&T & Verizon have added several macros and dozens of small cells around here..

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast