Thread: $45 clearance price at CVS

Device(s)
    Lg G2X (Me)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Monthly
    Feedback Score

$45 clearance price at CVS

Stopped at my local CVS today and saw they were having a clearance sale on the $45 airtime card.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using HoFo mobile app
    T-Mobile’s new marketing campaign for Vermont and Western New Hampshire:
    “Try T-Mobile’s blazingly fast GPRS data network. We’re faster than iDEN and TDMA combined!”

Device(s)
    iPhone 8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Prepaid ($50 Plan)
    Feedback Score

Cool

That's fantastic. Great find.

Feedback Score
    What state are you in?

Device(s)
    Lg G2X (Me)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Monthly
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishx65 View Post
    What state are you in?
    I live in New Hampshire.

Feedback Score
    Tried a few stores in Michigan this morning. They all had a bunch of $45.00 cards but they come up not for sale when scanned. Must have been a mistake that they caught. I would have cleared them out around me!!! I did see a few clearance stickers on $15.00 Tracphone refills for $7.50. Just out of curiosity I scanned one of them and it also said can't sell.

Feedback Score
    Thank you very much to the OP for posting that absolutely phenomenal deal. If anybody sees it in some other state (the OP lives in New Hampshire), please immediately post it in this thread.

Device(s)
    Lg G2X (Me)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Monthly
    Feedback Score
    Looks like it was a big mistake on the part of CVS. This is the same rack in the same store as yesterday.

Feedback Score
    Found a store that had a 50% of tag showing for the $45.00 cards. Went up to the counter with all 12 of them and got shot down even though I showed the manager the 50% of tag. They just come up not for sale. I wonder if anyone was able to score some of these at 50 or 75% off. This particular store also had 50% of Total Wireless cards but those also came up not for sale. Would have been awesome if we caught this price mistake early!!!! Anyway, thanks for posting this SWEEP.
    Last edited by Fishx65; 11-30-2019 at 08:56 PM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sweeper View Post
    Looks like it was a big mistake
    But we don't know exactly what type of mistake it was. The mistake may have been that the deal should never be offered. Or the mistake may have been that CVS was not supposed to offer that deal on that particular date, and it will be offered by CVS on a later date. Regarding that second possiblity, the following may be telling. Tons of those ATT $45 cards are currently on the shelves at CVS stores around the country, but when CVS clerks scan them to get the price, the CVS computer system tells them to not sell that card right now and does not give a price for it. I may be overly hopeful about this, but I suspect that, if the clerks are not allowed to sell them right now and yet they are not being removed from the shelves, CVS may be planning a special deal.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomgup View Post
    But we don't know exactly what type of mistake it was. The mistake may have been that the deal should never be offered. Or the mistake may have been that CVS was not supposed to offer that deal on that particular date, and it will be offered by CVS on a later date. Regarding that second possiblity, the following may be telling. Tons of those ATT $45 cards are currently on the shelves at CVS stores around the country, but when CVS clerks scan them to get the price, the CVS computer system tells them to not sell that card right now and does not give a price for it. I may be overly hopeful about this, but I suspect that, if the clerks are not allowed to sell them right now and yet they are not being removed from the shelves, CVS may be planning a special deal.
    I think you're being overly hopeful cuz they wouldn't even sell me any of these $45.00 cards for $45.00. But I do hope you're right!!:

Feedback Score
    Anyone try to grab a $45.00 card at CVS lately?