Cricket/Aio
    Feedback Score

Target buy one get one 20% off

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPad (5th Gen)
    Carrier(s)
    310-410
    Feedback Score
    At this point, I usually keep about a month extra on my balance and when it gets low, I'll keep an eye on Target since there seems to be a deal almost weekly (some better than others). If you do the emailed cards through the app or web site, they're usually good about getting them to you quickly, but I have run into a few instances where they've been delayed a couple of days due to the system that generates the numbers being worked on.

Feedback Score
    Just pulled the trigger on this deal I am set for the next 5 months. With AT&T I have the $50 package for each phone (total 2 phones) which was with auto pay $40 per phone or $80 for the two. Then I combined the two into a multi line plan and that knocked of another $10 which made it $70 for two phones keeping their original $50 plan per phone. With this Target discount plus the Red card discount I now pay for two phones $59.85 per month, this includes no tax and no fees because of the way the AT&T prepaid billing works.

Callingmart I no longer miss you, I used up all my accumulated points at my last order and I am done with them.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for posting! Just refilled.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by One2go View Post
    Just pulled the trigger on this deal I am set for the next 5 months. With AT&T I have the $50 package for each phone (total 2 phones) which was with auto pay $40 per phone or $80 for the two. Then I combined the two into a multi line plan and that knocked of another $10 which made it $70 for two phones keeping their original $50 plan per phone. With this Target discount plus the Red card discount I now pay for two phones $59.85 per month, this includes no tax and no fees because of the way the AT&T prepaid billing works.

Callingmart I no longer miss you, I used up all my accumulated points at my last order and I am done with them.
    I have the same plan. Purchased refills during the Target sale and am now good for 6 months. Great deal. Pins arrived within an hour of placing the order.

Feedback Score
    At my first renewal for the multi line discount and the Target refills it was a nightmare and the day before the renewal 35 minutes on the phone and the day after the renewal 45 minutes on the phone with agents and managers.

The payment system and the balance reflection works totally different then the normal 1 line plan for $50. With autopay my charges appeared as $40 per line. Add the refill coupon and your balance was correct according to what you added.

However in the multiline plan for two $50 plans it shows a charge of $90. The autopay discount will not show up until an actual payment or deduction takes place. So the day after renewal if showed that from a balance of $115 deducted were $70 leaving a balance of $45. All good until I added a $50 refill and the balance was now NOT $95 but $75. After spending 45 minutes on line with a manager I was assured that at the next renewal date the $20 would be added because my balance at this time covers the monthly charges.

All this does not make sense but it is their payment system and I will see what happens in January. Anyone else have problems with their payment system for multiline plans?

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Yeah, the $20 discount doesn't show up until the second month. Cricket was the same was as I recall.
    Durham, NC