Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 687

Thread: AT&T 4G HSPA+/LTE Speedtests!, Round 2

  1. #571
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,586
    Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    Starting to think they all suck
    Feedback Score
    0
    Finally a speedtest worth showing off on AT&T... haven't been impressed here lately at all.

    B2+B2+B30, pre-Firstnet modernization, crazy dense area, don't know what they're waiting for considering most around it are done. But likely a backhaul upgrade in the interim considering the speed jump.

    via Nighthawk M1.Name:  20200527_211359.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  47.0 KB

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using HoFo mobile app

  2. #572
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    1,534
    Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Name:  IMG_7674.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  20.5 KB

    Last night
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoDough View Post
    You have been trying for 5 years to work for AT&T? Are you retarded?

  3. #573
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles/Canada
    Posts
    11,652
    Device(s)
    LG G7 (T-Mobile), iPhone 8 (AT&T)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Not bad in SoCal. Lots of Carrier Aggregation Name:  Resized_Screenshot_20200529-214916_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  25.5 KBName:  Resized_Screenshot_20200528-090640_Service_mode_RIL.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  50.9 KB

    Sent from my LM-G710 using HoFo mobile app
    AT&T... your world, throttled.

  4. #574
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    318
    Feedback Score
    0
    Los Angeles California 90022 .
    All over LA I get consistent speeds like this even in a moving car.
    I seen others post screen shots from LA and also get about the same speeds . No wonder At&t is the fastest in LA. They must have lots of carrier aggregation all over. Because it's faster than Verizon and tmobile and more consistent. I have friends on both other networks and they don't get the same fast consistent speeds us on At&t get .

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

  5. #575
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,404
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by omarc443 View Post
    Los Angeles California 90022 .
    All over LA I get consistent speeds like this even in a moving car.
    I seen others post screen shots from LA and also get about the same speeds . No wonder At&t is the fastest in LA. They must have lots of carrier aggregation all over. Because it's faster than Verizon and tmobile and more consistent. I have friends on both other networks and they don't get the same fast consistent speeds us on At&t get .

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Not surprised at all. They have 60-70 MHz extra to utilize than Verizon in that market. I’ve read that Verizon works great there but speeds are slower . It’s all about the spectrum you can tap into

  6. #576
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles/Canada
    Posts
    11,652
    Device(s)
    LG G7 (T-Mobile), iPhone 8 (AT&T)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    I was kinda surprised though. In my area, just north of LA, you could see that I had CA of 55MHz and could hit 312Mbps. At&t is a bit more spread out for coverage here, and ends up with more users / site than Tmobile. I hit 240-270Mbps on 30MHz of CA ( I have service with both). City of LA may have more At&t sites than where I am

    Sent from my LM-G710 using HoFo mobile app

  7. #577
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    318
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Checker79 View Post
    Not surprised at all. They have 60-70 MHz extra to utilize than Verizon in that market. I’ve read that Verizon works great there but speeds are slower . It’s all about the spectrum you can tap into
    My mom has Verizon and we both have Samsung s20s ultra . I have the At&t version she had the Verizon version. And yes your right Verizon is slower. One thing I noticed about Verizon is that in one street u can be getting great speeds up to 100mbps+ . But u literally walk down the block and speeds take a huge hit all the way down to 10 mbps. While like I said At&t is more consistent if it's getting 100+ mbps or more u can walk down the block or get in a car and it maintains those speeds. I guess cuz like u said it has 60-70 mhz extra more to use . And signal wise verizon has more problems. Glendale for example is a complete Verizon dead zone even outside , same as Alhambra and monterrey park . I found At&t to work better. Last time we were in Glendale we went to the galleria and the gym and she was frustrated no working data on Verizon and all her calls were dropping with 4 bars lte . While At&t had 5ge and was working fine data wise and calls .

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

  8. #578
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    4,049
    Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB Midnight Green
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    0
    12+30 in the Lakeside neighborhood of Duluth, MN. Strangely this site got FirstNet upgrades a few weeks ago but my phone 9/10 times will still only do 12+30, which was what was on the site before it was upgrade.




    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

    Chicago, IL
    2+46+46+46+4 (85 MHz DL, 15 MHz UL)


    Duluth, MN
    4+14 UL CA (30 MHz DL/UL)

  9. #579
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    101
    Feedback Score
    0
    Middle of no where West Virginia U.S. Cellular roaming.



    It was limited to only certain towers.


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  10. #580
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    318
    Feedback Score
    0
    Amazing speed here in a high rise building on the 58 floor in downtown Los Angeles .
    And I'm saying amazing because my mom on Verizon has 1 bar of 1x and is getting less than 1 mbp and my coworker on t-mobile has absolutely no service . So this 2 mbps im gettin on att is better than nothing

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

  11. #581
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9
    Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeuten View Post
    12+30 in the Lakeside neighborhood of Duluth, MN. Strangely this site got FirstNet upgrades a few weeks ago but my phone 9/10 times will still only do 12+30, which was what was on the site before it was upgrade.




    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    Same thing down here in La Crosse, WI. We've got a couple of sites with the FirstNet upgrades but so far, no new bands have popped up. Assuming they're waiting to get the rest of the cell sites upgraded before turning on any other bands. Upgrades can't come soon enough Name:  Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 3.00.00 AM.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  32.4 KB

  12. #582
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,093
    Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hiking on a mountain on the border of NY, MA and CT.
    Not a farm or house in site for miles.

    Couldn't even tell you how far the tower is, none visible in sight...

    Plenty of band 14.Name:  20200531_134228.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  71.5 KBName:  Screenshot_20200531-134634_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  25.7 KBName:  Screenshot_20200531-134546_CellMapper.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  45.6 KBName:  Screenshot_20200531-134620_Service%20mode%20RIL.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  37.2 KBName:  Screenshot_20200531-134703_Netmonitor.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  45.4 KB

    Sent from my SM-N975U using HoFo mobile app

  13. #583
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Greater Hartford, CT
    Posts
    12,456
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybutts View Post
    Hiking on a mountain on the border of NY, MA and CT.
    Not a farm or house in site for miles.

    Couldn't even tell you how far the tower is, none visible in sight...

    Plenty of band 14.Name:  20200531_134228.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  71.5 KBName:  Screenshot_20200531-134634_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  25.7 KBName:  Screenshot_20200531-134546_CellMapper.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  45.6 KBName:  Screenshot_20200531-134620_Service%20mode%20RIL.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  37.2 KBName:  Screenshot_20200531-134703_Netmonitor.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  45.4 KB

    Sent from my SM-N975U using HoFo mobile app
    Did you get to see the tri-state boundary Marker?
    Hartford, CT Area

  14. #584
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,404
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybutts View Post
    Hiking on a mountain on the border of NY, MA and CT.
    Not a farm or house in site for miles.

    Couldn't even tell you how far the tower is, none visible in sight...

    Plenty of band 14.Name:  20200531_134228.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  71.5 KBName:  Screenshot_20200531-134634_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  25.7 KBName:  Screenshot_20200531-134546_CellMapper.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  45.6 KBName:  Screenshot_20200531-134620_Service%20mode%20RIL.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  37.2 KBName:  Screenshot_20200531-134703_Netmonitor.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  45.4 KB

    Sent from my SM-N975U using HoFo mobile app
    There impressive range Joe. Great find.

  15. #585
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    74
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybutts View Post
    Hiking on a mountain on the border of NY, MA and CT.
    Not a farm or house in site for miles.

    Couldn't even tell you how far the tower is, none visible in sight...

    Plenty of band 14.Name:  20200531_134228.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  71.5 KBName:  Screenshot_20200531-134634_Speedtest.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  25.7 KBName:  Screenshot_20200531-134546_CellMapper.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  45.6 KBName:  Screenshot_20200531-134620_Service%20mode%20RIL.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  37.2 KBName:  Screenshot_20200531-134703_Netmonitor.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  45.4 KB

    Sent from my SM-N975U using HoFo mobile app
    What device is that joe? Plus i know you had a s6active, hows your device now compare?

Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AT&T 4G HSPA+/LTE Speedtests!
    By jakeuten in forum AT&T
    Replies: 20015
    Last Post: 11-24-2019, 02:13 PM
  2. Pennsylvania 4G HSPA+/LTE Speed Tests
    By cricket101 in forum AT&T
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 10-20-2018, 01:22 PM
  3. AT&T Band 30 LTE
    By sharp99 in forum General Prepaid discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-01-2017, 10:04 PM
  4. New 4G HSPA / LTE network sightings
    By ChristopherMcG in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 1403
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 08:11 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 02:36 PM

Bookmarks