Thread: How to convert At&T prepaid plan to a family plan?

Feedback Score

How to convert At&T prepaid plan to a family plan?

What really sucks that I can't understand is how to convert my two single at&T prepaid lines to one single At&T family prepaid plan.

The Prepaid site only lets me change to a more expensive or less expensive plan.

Every time I have called customer service you get a call center in a foreign country and they don't understand what Im asking..

Any help?

My goal is to convert my two prepaid single lines to a 2-line unlimited prepaid plan.. Which you cant do on the website.

Thoughts?

Feedback Score
    Go into an ATT store. I did that when I switched over from cricket and it was pretty painless.

Carrier(s)
    ATT, TMO, VZ
    Feedback Score
    There should be a tab for multi-lines in the middle of the paygonline.com page.

If there is not, you can contact customer service by dialing 611.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cctraderx View Post
    There should be a tab for multi-lines in the middle of the paygonline.com page.

If there is not, you can contact customer service by dialing 611.
    I added mine as cctraderx noted above. Had a few questions and CS was helpful. Link below provides MultiLine details.

https://www.paygonline.com/websc/ope...ext=impDetails

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by macville View Post
    Go into an ATT store. I did that when I switched over from cricket and it was pretty painless.
    Your experience must have been the same as mine when I switched from T-Mobile to AT&T it was pleasant and painless in the store. That was 6 years ago for me. Today I visited the same store expecting a similar experience instead it was a total disappointment leaving me infuriated.

3 employees in the store playing with their smart phones. Not knowledgeable with the multi line discount and I needed to educate them. Then to my utter disbelieve one of them took a regular phone on the counter and called the customer service handed me the handset to talk to the CS, I could have done that at home. The store experience was utterly useless in establishing a multi line discount.

Went home disappointed and furious, logged into my account changed it to a multi line plan keeping the same package that I had, then sent an invitation to the second line, logged into the second account and accepted the invitation and selected the same plan that this account had.

It is a good deal for two lines each having a $50 plan instead of $100 for two lines it is now $70 with auto pay and multi line discount. On 11/27 with the Target refills using the Target credit card this will go down to $30 per phone per month. With 4 lines in the plan it will be $26 per month for unlimited text and calls plus 8GB high speed data with roll over using Target refills with Target Red card.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by One2go View Post
    Your experience must have been the same as mine when I switched from T-Mobile to AT&T it was pleasant and painless in the store. That was 6 years ago for me. Today I visited the same store expecting a similar experience instead it was a total disappointment leaving me infuriated.

3 employees in the store playing with their smart phones. Not knowledgeable with the multi line discount and I needed to educate them. Then to my utter disbelieve one of them took a regular phone on the counter and called the customer service handed me the handset to talk to the CS, I could have done that at home. The store experience was utterly useless in establishing a multi line discount.

Went home disappointed and furious, logged into my account changed it to a multi line plan keeping the same package that I had, then sent an invitation to the second line, logged into the second account and accepted the invitation and selected the same plan that this account had.

It is a good deal for two lines each having a $50 plan instead of $100 for two lines it is now $70 with auto pay and multi line discount. On 11/27 with the Target refills using the Target credit card this will go down to $30 per phone per month. With 4 lines in the plan it will be $26 per month for unlimited text and calls plus 8GB high speed data with roll over using Target refills with Target Red card.
    This is why I refuse to go into a phone store. I’ve not stepped into a phone store in probably 7-8 years! I’d rather get a root canal then step into a phone store.