Thread: "Red Pocket Mobile Unveils America’s Best Wireless Plans Under $40"

Feedback Score

"Red Pocket Mobile Unveils America’s Best Wireless Plans Under $40"

Red Pocket Mobile Unveils America’s Best Wireless Plans Under $40
    Share Article

Unlimited talk, text, and all the data the average cell phone user needs from just $19 per month

Red Pocket Mobile continues to create the next-generation of wireless service, where the best pricing meets a first-class customer experience.

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (PRWEB) November 06, 2019

Red Pocket Mobile, a wireless provider known for low-cost cell service on all major US networks along with top-rated customer support, just added even more high-speed data to its already highly competitive plans.

On the heels of the company’s recent acquisition of the FreedomPop and UNREAL Mobile brands, Red Pocket Mobile is rolling out the country’s best wireless plans at $40 and under, right in time for the holidays.

$19 - Unlimited Talk & Text with 3GB of LTE speed data (previously 1GB LTE - triple the data!)

$30 - Unlimited Talk, Text & Data with 7GB at LTE speed (previously 5GB LTE - 40% increase)

$40 - Unlimited Talk, Text & Data with 15GB at LTE speed (previously 10GB LTE - 50% increase)

Last year, Americans between the ages of 25 - 64 spent an average of nearly $115 per month on wireless service, according to the latest Bureau of Labor Statistics Consumer Expenditure Survey. Yet over half of Americans with unlimited cell phone plans consume less than 10 gigabytes monthly, according to CNBC.

Switching to Red Pocket’s $40 plan would save most consumers on unlimited plans $900 or more per year without compromising their mobile data usage and while allowing them to keep their phone, number and network coverage.

Red Pocket’s upgraded plans are based on a 30-day monthly billing cycle with no long-term commitment required. Valid on Red Pocket’s GSMA and CDMAS product lines (so no T-Mobile or Verizon), the upgraded plans feature the company’s top-rated customer service. New customers receive a free Starter Kit that includes a SIM card when they place their order at RedPocket.com/plans.

“By augmenting our industry-leading talk, text and data plans that are backed by top-tier customer support, we are once again making wireless better for all” said Kaisha Barela, the company’s Director of Growth, “Red Pocket Mobile continues to create the next-generation of wireless service, where the best pricing meets a first-class customer experience.”

About Red Pocket Mobile

Red Pocket Mobile offers contract-free mobile phone service on all of the nation’s top networks. With Red Pocket you can use virtually any cell phone, keep your number, and save money. Red Pocket also operates the freemium brand FreedomPop as well as UNREAL Mobile. Launched in 2006, Red Pocket Mobile is proud to be an American-owned company. For more information, visit: http://www.redpocket.com.

Copied from: Red Pocket Mobile Unveils America’s Best Wireless Plans Under $40
    https://www.prweb.com/releases/red_p...eb16702483.htm

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Wow. That seems like a pretty good improvement over the prior month-to-month offerings.

Feedback Score
    During black friday I think I was able to get 2Gb yearly plan for something averaging out to $16/mo or thereabouts. Now people leery of a yearly plan can get this instead and not hunt for black friday specials.

Feedback Score
    Shows ya how tough it is to beat the 25gb At&t Prepaid/Wally plan for $40.00.

Feedback Score
    Testing my memory here. But weren't these RP plans released a couple weeks ago? Seems like it.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) $192yr UTnT 5GB exp 08.08.19
    Red Pocket (AT&T) $184.50yr UTnT 1GB exp 02.19.20
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.16.20
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 10.05.19

Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishx65 View Post
    But probably a lot easier to get. And, at some point, ATT will allow RP to have VoLTE on supported phones like ATT Prepaid has.
    iPhone X is my current primary phone. I have older model iPhones and Moto phones available on other lines. Currently prepaid, though would consider postpaid on right plan.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Total Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by philovance View Post
    "Valid on Red Pocket’s GSMA and CDMAS product lines[/B] (so no T-Mobile or Verizon)"
    Always a catch.

Red Pocket really needs to fix their family plans. 4 lines with at least 50GB shared data, for $19x4-$76 would be a winner if it were on AT&T or Verizon.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I feel like I’m paying too much with RP for the 1GB plan ($15) but I am on big red...
    Mourning the loss of my Nextel i325 but still using a bag phone.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by philovance View Post
    Red Pocket Mobile Unveils America’s Best Wireless Plans Under $40
    Share Article

Unlimited talk, text, and all the data the average cell phone user needs from just $19 per month

Red Pocket Mobile continues to create the next-generation of wireless service, where the best pricing meets a first-class customer experience.

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (PRWEB) November 06, 2019

Red Pocket Mobile, a wireless provider known for low-cost cell service on all major US networks along with top-rated customer support, just added even more high-speed data to its already highly competitive plans.

On the heels of the company’s recent acquisition of the FreedomPop and UNREAL Mobile brands, Red Pocket Mobile is rolling out the country’s best wireless plans at $40 and under, right in time for the holidays.

$19 - Unlimited Talk & Text with 3GB of LTE speed data (previously 1GB LTE - triple the data!)

$30 - Unlimited Talk, Text & Data with 7GB at LTE speed (previously 5GB LTE - 40% increase)

$40 - Unlimited Talk, Text & Data with 15GB at LTE speed (previously 10GB LTE - 50% increase)

Last year, Americans between the ages of 25 - 64 spent an average of nearly $115 per month on wireless service, according to the latest Bureau of Labor Statistics Consumer Expenditure Survey. Yet over half of Americans with unlimited cell phone plans consume less than 10 gigabytes monthly, according to CNBC.

Switching to Red Pocket’s $40 plan would save most consumers on unlimited plans $900 or more per year without compromising their mobile data usage and while allowing them to keep their phone, number and network coverage.

Red Pocket’s upgraded plans are based on a 30-day monthly billing cycle with no long-term commitment required. Valid on Red Pocket’s GSMA and CDMAS product lines (so no T-Mobile or Verizon), the upgraded plans feature the company’s top-rated customer service. New customers receive a free Starter Kit that includes a SIM card when they place their order at RedPocket.com/plans.

“By augmenting our industry-leading talk, text and data plans that are backed by top-tier customer support, we are once again making wireless better for all” said Kaisha Barela, the company’s Director of Growth, “Red Pocket Mobile continues to create the next-generation of wireless service, where the best pricing meets a first-class customer experience.”

About Red Pocket Mobile

Red Pocket Mobile offers contract-free mobile phone service on all of the nation’s top networks. With Red Pocket you can use virtually any cell phone, keep your number, and save money. Red Pocket also operates the freemium brand FreedomPop as well as UNREAL Mobile. Launched in 2006, Red Pocket Mobile is proud to be an American-owned company. For more information, visit: http://www.redpocket.com.

Copied from: Red Pocket Mobile Unveils America’s Best Wireless Plans Under $40
    https://www.prweb.com/releases/red_p...eb16702483.htm
    But what happens if you but a yearly plan on eBay? Do you get the upgraded service offerings? Do you get the 7gb instead of 5gb on the $219 purchase?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenhal View Post
    But what happens if you but a yearly plan on eBay? Do you get the upgraded service offerings? Do you get the 7gb instead of 5gb on the $219 purchase?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    No.

10char.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishx65 View Post
    Unless you get the $95/4 lines/100GB from TW. And with thagt you have VoLTE with Voice HD+ and RCS Universal Profile.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Total Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SoNic67 View Post
    Unless you get the $95/4 lines/100GB from TW. And with thagt you have VoLTE with Voice HD+ and RCS Universal Profile.
    Indeed, that's probably the best family plan in the U.S.. More than enough data and on Verizon's network. No Wi-Fi calling though. Hotspot works as do Mi-Fi devices/