Thread: Top 5 Unexpected Places with 600 MHz Coverage

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Top 5 Unexpected Places with 600 MHz Coverage

Last edited by frail; 11-08-2019 at 09:16 PM.
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Well I got 600 Mhz in Broward county and it sure made a difference to being inside a restaurant/Sports Bar that have a heavy metal structure for reception. I am with friends streaming video in our favorite Sports Bar watching a game. Friends there with Sprint have no reception but get some texts that are 10 minutes old. Verizon can text, no video and phone will ring but they have to go outside to get enough reception to talk or it is garbled. AT&T can only get some reception if they are near a window or outside wall.

Just switched a friend from AT&T to T-Mobile that will save money and have the best Network in Broward, Dade and Palm Beach county.
    Last edited by shilohcane; 11-06-2019 at 02:55 PM.

Device(s)
    OnePlus 6t
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    Well I got 600 Mhz in Broward county and it sure made a difference to being inside a restaurant/Sports Bar that have a heavy metal structure for reception. I am with friends streaming video in our favorite Sports Bar watching a game. Friends there with Sprint have no reception but get some texts that are 10 minutes old. Verizon can text, no video and phone will ring but they have to go outside to get enough reception to talk or it is garbled. AT&T can only get some reception if they are near a window or outside wall.

Just switched a friend from AT&T to T-Mobile that will save money and have the best Network in Broward, Dade and Palm Beach county.
    I sure wish T-Mobile would add some towers along US-27 from I-75 to South Bay. They can add 600 along there but the towers are still too sparse to be of much use. I was in an area of Weston where I was on 600 and nothing worked. My guess is the NIMBY people are strong in that area which prevents additional towers from being built to help with the congestion. My experience reminded me of areas that I went through where modernization has not been fully completed yet.