Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Visible 'Party Pay' Plan - 4 Users w/Separate Bills $25/mo

Device(s)
    LG G7
    Carrier(s)
    Google FI
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by user1name View Post
    All phones sold buy Visible are unlocked, according to their FAQ as well as user reports. I recently bought an iPhone from them and it is unlocked.
    I just went to look at their iphones. They have an 8 Plus there for $360 with a $100 prepaid mastercard and a $130 bluetooth speaker. Not sure how long you'd have to keep service but still.

I'm sure those are refurbs but that's a pretty good deal.

Feedback Score

Visible 'Party Pay' Plan - 4 Users w/Separate Bills $25/mo

Quote Originally Posted by offthegrid View Post
    I just went to look at their iphones. They have an 8 Plus there for $360 with a $100 prepaid mastercard and a $130 bluetooth speaker. Not sure how long you'd have to keep service but still.

I'm sure those are refurbs but that's a pretty good deal.
    The $360 price is for brand-new iPhone 8 Plus. The pre-owned ones are even cheaper. Visible sell both new and pre-owned devices. You only have to keep service for 2 months to get the virtual mastercard, but if you don't want that, you can cancel service any time.

Feedback Score
    You have to port your existing phone number in order to get the Virtual Mastercard.

Device(s)
    LG G7
    Carrier(s)
    Google FI
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by user1name View Post
    The $360 price is for brand-new iPhone 8 Plus. The pre-owned ones are even cheaper. Visible sell both new and pre-owned devices. You only have to keep service for 2 months to get the virtual mastercard, but if you don't want that, you can cancel service any time.
    Wow, that's $189 less than direct from Apple for brand new and if you get in a group with the first months savings you're making money on that 1st two months if you stay - given you port in as was mentioned. Visible is spending some serious cash on subsidies.

Feedback Score
    Wow, that's $189 less than direct from Apple for brand new and if you get in a group with the first months savings you're making money on that 1st two months if you stay - given you port in as was mentioned. Visible is spending some serious cash on subsidies.
    Visible is wholly owned by Verizon, so they have the cash to spend. Ever since they started offering LTE-only service, I have suspected that Verizon is using Visible as a beta-testing service to work out all the potential problems before Verizon retires its CDMA network and transition to an LTE-based network.

Feedback Score
    Just port in a GV number if you don't want the service. $3 to unlock

Feedback Score
    Wow, that's $189 less than direct from Apple for brand new
    Sadly the offer is for the 64GB one, they don't have the 256GB avail. In this day and age, 64GB is woefully inadequate.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SoNic67 View Post
    Sadly the offer is for the 64GB one, they don't have the 256GB avail. In this day and age, 64GB is woefully inadequate.
    64GB is sufficient for most. With unlimited data plans common, why would you need that much data stored directly on the phone for any length of time?

Feedback Score
    Cloud storage is ridiculous.
    Because you will be in an area without or weak signal coverage and will be embarrassed when you try to show your pictures to somebody. It happen to someone at work when trying to show their vacation pics. I was like "let me show my pics meanwhile, because it just works".
    Travel outside US in a vacation and again you will need space.

Feedback Score
    Cloud storage is ridiculous.
    Because you will be in an area without or weak signal coverage and will be embarrassed when you try to show your pictures to somebody. It happen to someone at work when trying to show their vacation pics. I was like "let me show my pics meanwhile, because it just works".
    Travel outside US in a vacation and again you will need space.
    To each his own. I don't want 1/4-1/2 TB of stuff stored on a device that can bite the dust at any moment.

Feedback Score
    I just buy phones that are OTG capable and have a thumb drive that has a dual connector (usb and micro usb). You can carry all the data you want. Plug it into your phone or into a computer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by energyx View Post
    To each his own. I don't want 1/4-1/2 TB of stuff stored on a device that can bite the dust at any moment.
    So you buy on purpose phones without memory because if they have internal memory then you can't back them up the same way you back up the ones without. Makes sense.
    Probably you don't need to download netflix or Amazon shows to watch in HD (or in a plane or while abroad) either. Happily streaming SD.

Quote Originally Posted by rpz1 View Post
    I just buy phones that are OTG capable and have a thumb drive that has a dual connector (usb and micro usb). You can carry all the data you want. Plug it into your phone or into a computer.
    I buy phones with internal memory and a slot for microSD. It doesn't look as painful like an USB stick dangling on a intentionally crippled phone.

Feedback Score
    Will the 4 person party plan $25 work with existing customers who have already purchased a phone directly from Visible?, and I believe your first month regardless has a $15 discount for your first month.

Sent from my LML211BL using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    How do you get the $100 prepaid MasterCard ?

Sent from my LML211BL using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    I buy phones with internal memory and a slot for microSD. It doesn't look as painful like an USB stick dangling on a intentionally crippled phone.
    Of course I do too. And there's SDs out there that have plenty of room. I don't walk around with it dangling, and it doesn't cripple the phone. Just for a crap load of files I'd rather not have in the phone. And I don't need to duplicate those same files on every phone I have. Just saying it's an option and if an SD works better for you then great, it shouldn't matter what size internal memory the phone has unless it's bloated with apps that will only work on internal memory.
    Like phones, we all have what works for us.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast