Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Visible 'Party Pay' Plan - 4 Users w/Separate Bills $25/mo

Feedback Score
    I have been with Visible over a year now. Just joined the Party plan will three other people I don't know. Just paid my 25.00 bill. My phone is a used Iphone SE I paid 50.00 for. Works great as a Hotspot for any of my several other phones. I use Google voice so it doesn't really matter which phone I use with the Hotspot. Don't really care much about the speed as long as it supports streaming TV. I can also watch streaming TV from any of my phones I use with the Hotspot. I live in a rural area and can only get reception from Verizon.

Feedback Score
    Does Visible allow you to adjust the number of rings so that it goes to Google Voice voicemail and not Visible voicemail?

Device(s)
    Alcatel Fierce 2, VMoto E, Kyocera Icon, Lumia 640, Several Dumb Phones
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Smartel, FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by organicman View Post
    I have been with Visible over a year now. Just joined the Party plan will three other people I don't know. Just paid my 25.00 bill. My phone is a used Iphone SE I paid 50.00 for. Works great as a Hotspot for any of my several other phones. I use Google voice so it doesn't really matter which phone I use with the Hotspot. Don't really care much about the speed as long as it supports streaming TV. I can also watch streaming TV from any of my phones I use with the Hotspot. I live in a rural area and can only get reception from Verizon.
    Use my Visible iPhone SE pretty much just like you. Visible is my only internet.

Just wondering what version OS your SE is on? I'm on 13.1 and leery about updating to 13.2. When I updated to 13.1 it took about 45 minutes(after the update was complete) before I was able to get back on the network. I think I also read somewhere that someone lost the hot spot function after the update to 13.2.

You sound pretty pleased(as I am) so just wondering if you updated to 13.2? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    I'm running the beta 13.3. No problems so far

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    delete,,,,,,,,

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by organicman View Post
    I'm running the beta 13.3. No problems so far
    Thanks. How to get that beta? Guess I need to update to 13.2 first?(First iPhone ever.) NEVER MIND. Looks like will probably need a mac. Only pc here. I do have itunes on it, but initial research browse likely indicates mac.
    Last edited by gwite; 11-08-2019 at 02:23 AM.

Feedback Score
    I have checked the IMEI from my S10 and... indeed is not compatible with Visible.
    S8 and S9 are: "Right now we’re available on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+, the Motorola G7 Power, the Visible R2, the Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL, and the Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL."

Lame.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SoNic67 View Post
    I have checked the IMEI from my S10 and... indeed is not compatible with Visible.
    S8 and S9 are: "Right now we’re available on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+, the Motorola G7 Power, the Visible R2, the Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL, and the Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL."

Lame.
    Guess they forgot about the 2 new zte's they just added(blade 10/7), lol.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gwite View Post
    Thanks. How to get that beta? Guess I need to update to 13.2 first?(First iPhone ever.) NEVER MIND. Looks like will probably need a mac. Only pc here. I do have itunes on it, but initial research browse likely indicates mac.
    I'm not necessarily recommending the beta, it's mostly bug fixes. If you decide to go that route you can do everything from your phone. Join the the Apple developers program then do a little research on how to upgrade IOS.

Feedback Score
    Guess they forgot about the 2 new zte's they just added(blade 10/7), lol.
    What's even more weird is that they sell the S10e. Not the S10 that I have... Also they sell the moto G7 Power but they don't support the G7...

What's to "support"???

Device(s)
    OnePlus 7T, Apple iPhone 6S, Apple iPad 3 (VZW variant)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Verizon Prepaid, Total Wireless (Verizon), FreedomPop (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    I wouldn’t update to a beta unless you absolutely need it. Many times things break that wouldn’t in a production version, and that is definitely true in early iOS betas.

That said, there are ways to sign up online and update without a computer. That option has been available for a couple years now.
    My common forum nick: GenesisDH.

R.I.P. Circuit City

We are the Bor... the new AT&T: Your World, Assimilated.

1000th post: Sept. 29th, 2008, 17:42 CDT

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Haas_Dave View Post
    I wouldn’t update to a beta unless you absolutely need it. Many times things break that wouldn’t in a production version, and that is definitely true in early iOS betas.

That said, there are ways to sign up online and update without a computer. That option has been available for a couple years now.
    Thanks. Yeah. Just decided to let things ride for a while.

Feedback Score
    Worst carrier ever with NO c/s and NO 3G. Here in N California (especially in rural or our mountains) with Visible you get no 3G and we have many areas of 3G only. And yes, Verizon made a announcement last year that they would phase out 3G at the end of 2019, but that has been pushed back indefinitely. Why Verizon launched this half baked carrier is head scratching as churn is huge with people trying it and then finding out the dismal speeds, no c/s and the worst for me: I was double billed ($80.) of which they could not change on the app or their website and NO WAY to delete my credit card info! Email replies take 1-3 days, chat is hours of waiting for a reply, their FB replies are worthless. A communication company with no phone number..laughable. I had my credit card company handle the overcharge.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jimxx200 View Post
    Worst carrier ever with NO c/s and NO 3G. Here in N California (especially in rural or our mountains) with Visible you get no 3G and we have many areas of 3G only. And yes, Verizon made a announcement last year that they would phase out 3G at the end of 2019, but that has been pushed back indefinitely. Why Verizon launched this half baked carrier is head scratching as churn is huge with people trying it and then finding out the dismal speeds, no c/s and the worst for me: I was double billed ($80.) of which they could not change on the app or their website and NO WAY to delete my credit card info! Email replies take 1-3 days, chat is hours of waiting for a reply, their FB replies are worthless. A communication company with no phone number..laughable. I had my credit card company handle the overcharge.
    I was going to ... this quote but it has so many pertinent points I left it whole.

My original point no 3G coverage is going to cut a large swath in VZWs supreme coverage for Visible customers vs VZW customers is validated here. I did think it was. Sorry it bit you though & glad you got your money back.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) $192yr UTnT 5GB exp 08.08.19
    Red Pocket (AT&T) $184.50yr UTnT 1GB exp 02.19.20
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.16.20
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 10.05.19

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by offthegrid View Post
    https://www.visible.com/party-pay

4 Separate accounts with 4 separate bills each billed directly to the separate users lowers each bill to $25 when linked through the Visible 'party pay'.

It should be pretty easy to find 3 other people to lower your bill these days. If someone drops out just grab another user somewhere.
    I think that Verizon wants a prepaid service that can compete with Cricket, as well as some of the MVNO plans like that offered by Verizon MVNO Total Wireless.

What's odd about Visible is that they so severely limit the BYOD choices. I'm looking at moving to some sort of Verizon service because of coverage issues with T-Mobile, but only one of the phones we have will work on Visible but all of them will work on Total Wireless. The cost is about the same for four lines. $95 plus tax on Total Wireless, $100 on Visible.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast