Thread: Galaxy Xcover 4s

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S5
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Galaxy Xcover 4s

I searched these forums for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4s and found nothing. I apologize if there have been questions about it.

It is a new model that has all the features I am interested in. It is so new that it is difficult to find. I see
    Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy XCover 4s Enterprise Edition 32GB SM-G398F Dual-SIM (GSM Only, No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 4G/LTE Rugged Smartphone - International Version but it is incompatible with T-Mobile.

Well I am not yet ready for a new phone but I am due for a new phone. Will the phone become more available in the future? Can I assume that the cost of the phone will reduce some in the near future? Below $300 will be nice.

Feedback Score

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S5
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Thank you.

The Newegg one seems compatible but it is over $400. The cost of the other one, $220, sounds good but it is not compatible with North America. So I am hoping those will improve in the future. I am interested in knowing if it is typical for a smartphone like that to improve in cost and availability.

Feedback Score
    try checking back around black Friday / Christmas time, they might have some deals by then.