Thread: H20 increase of data plans after Nov 1, 2019 recharge 7GB to 10GB $40 plan

Feedback Score

Thumbs up H20 increase of data plans after Nov 1, 2019 recharge 7GB to 10GB $40 plan

Hi Everyone,

Great News! Today I just received a text from H20 and it says “H20 SERV MSG: Thank you from h20! Upon your next recharge after November 1, your plan will include 10GB of LTE Data monthly, increased from 7GB. Thank you for being a loyal h20 customer.

I wonder if the other H20 plans the data will be increased also. This is GREAT because for a 10GB plan it is $60.00. I just pay the same price as my 7GB plan. My data plan increase but the price still stays the same. Did anyone get a text from H20 that your data plan will increase on any other unlimited plans?
    Last edited by mikecintel3368; 10-18-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Feedback Score
    UPDATE I got from BestMVNO:

H2O Wireless Plans Will Be Updated November 1, Get 10GB Data For $36/Month H2O Wireless Plan Updates Highlighted. The data allotment updates coming to H2O Wireless with the changes highlighted are as follows:

• $20/month ($18 with auto recharge) - 1GB data, previously 500MB
    • $30/month ($27 with auto recharge) - 5GB data, previously 3GB
    • $40/month ($36 with auto recharge) - 10GB data, previously 7GB
    • $50/month ($45 with auto recharge) - 15GB data, previously 8GB
    • $60/month ($54 with auto recharge) - *unlimited* data, previously 10GB.

Taxes and fees cost extra and are not included in the prices shown.

All plans just described include unlimited talk, text, and data with the specified amount of data at high speed before throttling to 2G data speeds. H2O Wireless considers high speed data to be a maximum of 8Mbps for downloads. Videos stream at a resolution of 480p. All plans come with unlimited international talk and text to over 50 countries. The $20 and $30 plans include an additional $10 international talk credit, while the $40, $50 and $60 plans include a $20 international talk credit. The international talk credits can be used to call countries that are not included in the 50+ international calling countries that are included free with each plan. H2O Wireless plans are also being updated to include mobile hotspot.

Carrier(s)
    H2O
    Feedback Score
    Came to post the same thing. I got the "your plan will include 5GB" message, up from 3. Seems like it wasn't too long ago that the $30 plan went from 2 to 3GB. It's a fine bargain!

It's a shame I renew on the 24th of this month. Guess I'll wait

Feedback Score
    Hi Eggsalad,

That is great that you will get and increase of 5GB. 10GB is more enough for me but more is better. Who would complain when you get more gigs of data right? Yes then you have to wait and renew next month but it will go fast.

Mike

Feedback Score
    Apparently Puretalk - who recently bought H2O - sent texts out increasing their data as well. My wife is on the $30/3gb plan which will be upped to 5g. Looks like thats in line with H2O. The reason she went with Puretalk is because of full iPhone MMS support and hotspot.

Does H2O now fully support iPhone MMS? If they do and they also add hotspot capability then she could save 3 bucks with the autopay discount by switching over.

Feedback Score
    HI JBstorm,

Now I see that Puretalk bought H20. I knew one company bought it but I didn't which company bought it. Oh that is great it the same as H20. As for iPhone support MMS I don't know. Yes I heard that Hopspot will be supported.

Feedback Score
    H20 supports MMS but not all iPhones . iPhones 5 -X

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB Midnight Green
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    How do you get MMS working on iPhone? Programming the APN through unlockit.co.nz doesn’t seem to enable it for any of my customers.

Chicago, IL
    2+46+46+46+4

Feedback Score
    I been on the $30 plan for quite awhile. I didn't receive a text about an increase of data and today I checked my balance and I'm still on 3gigs. I'm not sure why.

Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    ATT Prepaid, RP
    Feedback Score
    As long as H2O continues to provide my PPU plan. It is my "home" phone for when I don't want to give out the cell phone that I carry (I worry that it might become the robocall bait that my old home phone was).

$52 in credit accumulated, with another $10 to be added tomorrow.

Puretalk doesn't appear to offer a PPU plan on their own name.
    iPhone X is my current primary phone. I have older model iPhones and Moto phones available on other lines. Currently prepaid, though would consider postpaid on right plan.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wrj54 View Post
    I been on the $30 plan for quite awhile. I didn't receive a text about an increase of data and today I checked my balance and I'm still on 3gigs. I'm not sure why.
    Should be there on your next recharge