Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post
    Anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I tested it for a couple months on the 15GB plan with an iPhone SE. My tests were for coverage and speed tests, which did not fully count against my data usage. Where they show no coverage, there is absolutely no coverage. Where TMO has good signals and backhaul I got great speeds (70/30), but it could vary greatly.

Feedback Score
    energyx's comments pretty much reflect my 30-day stay on Simple Mobile a few months ago..
    I had no customer service needs, so I can't comment on that.
    T-Mobile coverage in my immediate area was much better than the last time I had tested it maybe 2 years ago, and the newer phone I tried did seem to benefit from T-Mobile's newer frequencies allowing better building penetration. LTE coverage and speed seemed the same as MINT Mobile on the same phone, and I didn't notice any deprioritization.

The weak point is in fringe areas, as energyx mentions, but it's a T-Mobile issue rather than a Simple Mobile issue. As I near the limits of Sprint coverage, I will still have calling and text capabilities even when data falls, and I have no difficulty making calls with 1 bar indicated on my phone.
    With T-Mobile, it's simply gone.

It seems I still see complaints on T-Mobile networks for calls and texts that don't go through, and frequently leaving no indicator on the receiving end that a call has been missed. My use was not call/text intensive, but I didn't notice problems.

Feedback Score
    Coverage map indicates talk and text roaming on unlimited plans, but I had no coverage in places that were indicated on the map.