Thread: Please Sign Toronto Cell Subway Coverage Petition

Device(s)
    Honor 7X, iPhone 6S Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Public Mobile
    Feedback Score

Toronto Please Sign Toronto Cell Subway Coverage Petition

Hi All,

Did you know that Toronto is the only major Canadian city without a connected underground for all?
    More than two-thirds of TTC riders surveyed are unaware that connectivity is available on the subway in Toronto,
    and 71% don’t realize that their mobile carrier isn’t allowing them to use it.

If you think everyone deserves access, speak up.

Canada is one of the most expensive country in the world in terms of wireless services.
    On top of that Big 3(Robellus) are not giving us access to cell coverage on the subway.
    Though infrastructure exists and capable of both Wi-Fi and Cell Coverage for a long time!
    Freedom Mobile had it since 2015! And they are the smallest player on the market!

I don’t think it is fair to not have access to cell service in the big city like Toronto.
    For example, Montreal has coverage for all carriers, I was able to see
    On Google maps where to get off because I did not know the city well. That was convenient!
    The guy next to me was watching the soccer game on his phone live

This coverage would benefit all areas of life, from being able to alert coworkers that you’ll be late for a meeting due to delays(Hello TTC!),
    to letting friends know about changing dinner plans, to saying goodnight to your kids.

More information and petition can be found here, please sign it if you are a subway daily commuter or just support the cause:

https://iwantaccess.ca/

PS “To date, unlike our New York office where we have Verizon-AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile, here in Toronto only Freedom Mobile has taken us up on the offer,” Ranger said.

Read more at MobileSyrup.com: BAI Canada close to finishing network infrastructure in TTC, waiting for carriers

Tired of huge cell phone bills?I can help!Please,check and like my FB page below
    https://www.facebook.com/CellPhoneSaver

Device(s)
    Honor 7X, iPhone 6S Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Public Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by beer_wisdom View Post
    Hi All,

Did you know that Toronto is the only major Canadian city without a connected underground for all?
    More than two-thirds of TTC riders surveyed are unaware that connectivity is available on the subway in Toronto,
    and 71% don’t realize that their mobile carrier isn’t allowing them to use it.

If you think everyone deserves access, speak up.

Canada is one of the most expensive country in the world in terms of wireless services.
    On top of that Big 3(Robellus) are not giving us access to cell coverage on the subway.
    Though infrastructure exists and capable of both Wi-Fi and Cell Coverage for a long time!
    Freedom Mobile had it since 2015! And they are the smallest player on the market!

I don’t think it is fair to not have access to cell service in the big city like Toronto.
    For example, Montreal has coverage for all carriers, I was able to see
    On Google maps where to get off because I did not know the city well. That was convenient!
    The guy next to me was watching the soccer game on his phone live

This coverage would benefit all areas of life, from being able to alert coworkers that you’ll be late for a meeting due to delays(Hello TTC!),
    to letting friends know about changing dinner plans, to saying goodnight to your kids.

More information and petition can be found here, please sign it if you are a subway daily commuter or just support the cause:

https://iwantaccess.ca/

PS “To date, unlike our New York office where we have Verizon-AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile, here in Toronto only Freedom Mobile has taken us up on the offer,” Ranger said.

Read more at MobileSyrup.com: BAI Canada close to finishing network infrastructure in TTC, waiting for carriers

Is anyone signed yet or no one is from Toronto here?

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Device(s)
    Honor 7X, iPhone 6S Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Public Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Hi there!

Thank you for signing the petition advocating for cellular access in the Toronto subway. We believe everyone deserves fair access to connectivity and we’re grateful for your support.

Momentum is building. Thousands have already signed the petition, but there’s more work to be done. You can help!

What can you do?
    Your voice is powerful. Record your opinion and amplify your view by telling the Big 3 why you want access to the subway cell network.

Would it make you feel safer?
    Would it enable you to be more productive?
    Would it help you stay connected to loved ones?
    How do you do it?
    It’s easy! All you need is a phone with a camera or a laptop/desktop with a webcam. With a few clicks, you can create and share your video.

CREATE VIDEO
    Thank you for your support. We can’t wait to see what you have to say.

Sincerely,

The I Want Access Team

https://baicommunications.storytap.c...ef=Iwantaccess