Thread: $25 Unlimited Kickstart Offer Closes Oct 3 so act quickly if you want it

Feedback Score

$25 Unlimited Kickstart Offer Closes Oct 3 so act quickly if you want it

The $25 Sprint Unlimited Kickstart Offer ends Oct 3 for new takers.

See the countdown clock near the bottom of the main Sprint page at https://www.sprint.com/

The price is $40 less $5 autopay credit less $10 BYOD credit, netting to $25 plus taxes.

Note you cannot convert to Kickstart from another plan. (Officially there are no exceptions to this prohibition. In practice, you can port out to Ultramobile pay as you go or another non-Sprint carrier and port back in to a open a Kickstart plan. Sprint will deny that this will work if you ask them, but it does work and you do not have to wait 45 days or have a different SSN to do so).

Currently Sprint stores are now selling Kickstart without the $10 credit. ($35 with autopay but without the further $10 credit that you can get, for now, by calling in or signing up online).

Once you have the $25 plan, you can keep it, likely for at least 3 years or longer under the TMobile/Sprint merger plan's no-price-increase commitment.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Very useful information. Thank you.

Feedback Score
    "KickStart Extended"
    According to
    revik2 - Verified Employee - Corporate
    on reddit:

"The current offer has been extended to a later date."

Normally Revik is authoritative - he is at a high level in Sprint.

So I assume this is the case.
    Last edited by comintel; 10-02-2019 at 11:47 PM.

Device(s)
    Pixel, Pixel XL
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint KickStart
    Feedback Score
    Thanks to your heads up, I activated a Kickstart line on my Google Pixel. Getting good speeds on B41. AT&T and T-Mobile are heavily saturated here in Clarke County, NV. I live in Henderson, NV and A&T speeds have become very weak. I am getting 30-31MBPS download speeds on my Pixel with Sprint. Any recommendations on another good phone? I had to pay $30 activation fee. $25 fee per month comes out to $29 with taxes. At&t's tablet plan was $35, which I used in phone. I am satisfied. Need another Kickstart line. But phone is key. I bought Pixel on eBay for $105, open box, new. No scratches.

Device(s)
    Pixel, Pixel XL
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint KickStart
    Feedback Score
    Check out my Speedtest result! How fast is your internet? https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/5366231440

Device(s)
    Pixel, Pixel XL
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint KickStart
    Feedback Score
    I'm Kicken arse with Kickstart.

Device(s)
    Pixel, Pixel XL
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint KickStart
    Feedback Score

Device(s)
    Pixel, Pixel XL
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint KickStart
    Feedback Score
    I signed up for a second KickStart line yesterday on my Pixel XL, which I bought on eBay in excellent condition for $139 ( no scratches or dents). Activation fee was waived. I called this number: 888-2114727 to get my phone number, then went to Corporate tech store to get Sim and they activated it for me.

It was very challenging and a bit aggravating speaking to CS. Sprint has got to have the worst CS I have ever encountered.

Around here, the T-Mobile and AT&T stores are pretty packed, especially on weekends. It can take an hour to see someone. The Sprint Corporate Tech store was pretty empty the two times I went in. They have three tech guys sitting in booths, ready to help you in any way. After I got my Sim, I just handed the phone to a tech and he set it up.

With speeds like this, who can complain:
    https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/5379400589

Sent from my Pixel using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score

$25 Unlimited Kickstart Offer Closes Oct 3 so act quickly if you want it

Quote Originally Posted by collegea View Post
    I signed up for a second KickStart line yesterday on my Pixel XL, which I bought on eBay in excellent condition for $139 ( no scratches or dents). Activation fee was waived. I called this number: 888-2114727 to get my phone number, then went to Corporate tech store to get Sim and they activated it for me.

It was very challenging and a bit aggravating speaking to CS. Sprint has got to have the worst CS I have ever encountered.

Around here, the T-Mobile and AT&T stores are pretty packed, especially on weekends. It can take an hour to see someone. The Sprint Corporate Tech store was pretty empty the two times I went in. They have three tech guys sitting in booths, ready to help you in any way. After I got my Sim, I just handed the phone to a tech and he set it up.

With speeds like this, who can complain:
    https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/5379400589

Sent from my Pixel using HoFo mobile app
    I have had a good experience with Sprint’s Customer Service. They seem to rotate different teams from different parts of the world. Sometimes it’s Mexico or the Philippines or the US Southern States. Some groups seem to have more info than others and more abilities to make thing work. So it seems like calling in about every 3-4 days for a difficult issue will most likely help because eventually you will find a group that has the ability to make the changes you need.

One of my last issues was I accidentally deactivated my Apple Watch cellular plan when I disconnected it from my phone and was charged an etf. They helped me immediately by adding a credit but the credit was labeled “Welcome to Sprint “ credit. Since the Apple Watch was on sale I thought this might be a promo from the store. A helpful rep explained though to me that from the notes, this credit was applied to offset the accidental generation of a wearable ETF. That made sense so I accepted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Pixel, Pixel XL
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint KickStart
    Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Kickstart $25 offer now expires Oct 17 according to
    https://www.mymoneyblog.com/sprint-u...ime-offer.html
    and some posters on reddit.

Of course this does not affect those who are already on.

This is an extension of the original intention to expire it on October 3.

It has already gone up to $35 in Sprint stores in fact.

Feedback Score
    My free plan expires soon. Thinking of catching the kickstart before it ends. What are Californians paying monthly for the $25 plan with taxes and fees?

Feedback Score
    National average is under $5 added on to the base price for all taxes and fees. A very few localities have high taxes added on.
    See https://slickdeals.net/f/10235008-th...#edit100910948
    for a survey by zip code for the free plan, whose taxes are similar to kickstart. It is way down in the middle of that long wiki post.

Device(s)
    Pixel, Pixel XL
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint KickStart
    Feedback Score
    Eat your heart out Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon:

https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/5390073855

All for $25 a month for unlimited voice and data.

Sent from my Pixel XL using HoFo mobile app