Thread: Made the jump from Cricket to Visible (Verizon)

Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    cricket
    Feedback Score

Made the jump from Cricket to Visible (Verizon)

Have to say, the process was much easier than I expected. I've been a die-hard Cricket fan for years and had the $35/5GB plan, but I found I always hit the 5GB limit with streaming Spotify.

Did the +$5/mo switch to Visible on my iPhone X - very seamless, and getting better speeds.

We shall see... I did have to message customer support in their app to remove a 5mbps 'throttle' they seem to automatically apply, but once I did that, I'm getting over 30mbps consistently on speed tests.

Happy to refer anyone who wants it (DM me); I think there's a 20 buck credit.

Device(s)
    Cricket Moto g7 supra,metro Moto g7pwr, visible g7bpwr
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,visible,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lordmuggins View Post
    Have to say, the process was much easier than I expected. I've been a die-hard Cricket fan for years and had the $35/5GB plan, but I found I always hit the 5GB limit with streaming Spotify.

Did the +$5/mo switch to Visible on my iPhone X - very seamless, and getting better speeds.

We shall see... I did have to message customer support in their app to remove a 5mbps 'throttle' they seem to automatically apply, but once I did that, I'm getting over 30mbps consistently on speed tests.

Happy to refer anyone who wants it (DM me); I think there's a 20 buck credit.
    I made the same move about a week ago. So far, so good. Have you had any major issues. What handset are you using?

Device(s)
    Cricket Moto g7 supra,metro Moto g7pwr, visible g7bpwr
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,visible,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    So here we go. My visible was good until this last weekend, when started missing calls, in numerous places where service had been good previouly. I know since my phone is set to forward missed and etc calls. Swapped sim to another brand new hand set, same issue. Signal strength has not changed, was never great, but it had been working. Maybe overloaded, but it's becoming obvious my metro service now appears better than either cricket or visible. Strange?

Device(s)
    iPhone XR 128 GB white ( sim free)
    Carrier(s)
    Visible Mobile $25
    Feedback Score
    I just ported out of cricket and am now Visible, great so far, everything works and the data is pretty snappy. Don’t have to deal with limit 8 mbps or begging for hotspot anymore.
    Porting process is painless and fast, smooth. Great service from Verizon (Visible)basically.