Thread: Get cheap phone numbers for porting to Cricket.

Feedback Score

Get cheap phone numbers for porting to Cricket.

Hi,

I am looking to buy some phone numbers to port to cricket. I recall that you used to be able to do it by t-mobile but it looks like you have to get service with them before porting out. You can't use google voice because it is a 'home phone'. The cheapest I can find it some boost mobile numbers for $5.50 each in ebay. Just any ideals of porting out that would be great, thanks.

Feedback Score
    I used the $4.99 Ting sim kit (T-Mobile) at Bestbuy. Went Cricket-Ting-At&t Prepaid

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 +
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    In the past I used this eBay seller for T-Mobile numbers.

Used them 3 times. Every time he replied quickly with the number, password and pin and it worked flawlessly, so no complaints.

Looks like his prices have gone up a couple bucks. I think I paid $5 before, but I'd probably use him again because it worked so good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by stiladam View Post
    In the past I used this eBay seller for T-Mobile numbers.

Used them 3 times. Every time he replied quickly with the number, password and pin and it worked flawlessly, so no complaints.

Looks like his prices have gone up a couple bucks. I think I paid $5 before, but I'd probably use him again because it worked so good.
    Question about this is that if you buy a number to port if a provider asks for last 4 of SSN then how do you proceed with giving info? I’m just under the impression that info has to match with what’s on file

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 +
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by punisherbv View Post
    Question about this is that if you buy a number to port if a provider asks for last 4 of SSN then how do you proceed with giving info? I’m just under the impression that info has to match with what’s on file
    Actually, that was exactly what I was worried about the first time I tried the "add a number and port in trick" to get a discounted Cricket iPhone 8+

Others here told me that you could use any 4 digits for the last 4 of the SSN and it wouldn't matter. I did just that it it worked just fine.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by stiladam View Post
    Actually, that was exactly what I was worried about the first time I tried the "add a number and port in trick" to get a discounted Cricket iPhone 8+

Others here told me that you could use any 4 digits for the last 4 of the SSN and it wouldn't matter. I did just that it it worked just fine.
    Oh wow ok. I was debating about getting one of those numbers to get a nice deal on a XR and I know that carrier requires a SSN. So good to know

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Will Google Voice numbers work?

Feedback Score
    Thanks. I went to another seller here https://www.ebay.com/usr/ignatto who is some Russian email address who I ended up paying $33 for 5 numbers from their classified ad. It took more than a day to respond but it did went thru. Yes. the price jacked up since after I first brought this deal. Earlier I brought some Boost Mobile accounts which I think is better because they allowed me log in and check the status of the accounts whereas I can't log into t-mobile accounts.

FYI, you can't port google phone numbers because they are not considered mobile numbers.