Thread: Mobley data only Plan in iPhone w/ Dual sim works! But need help...

Feedback Score

Mobley data only Plan in iPhone w/ Dual sim works! But need help...

Went to https://iphone.flexserve.net where you can make custom apn profiles and installed the AT&T "broadband APN" went to "4G" then after about 20 min it switched to LTE and worked perfect. However, I am now running into an issue here with my Verizon line (primary line) data does not work after installing the ATT APN. It seems that the custom APN overridden the Verizon one, not allowing Verizon data to work anymore.

I do have the "cellular data switching turned on" and att data as the primary connection. When I take a call on Verizon, it does not switch to my Verizon data.

Also, I have turned off the ATT line and the Verizon data did not work until I uninstalled the APN. This leads me to believe that the custom APN disabled the verizon one and they are not able to work side by side.

Does anyone have an idea how to make both data connections work like it is supposed to?
    Verizon "The New Unlimited Plan"
    AT&T Unlimited iPad Data
    AT&T 2X Mobley Connected Car UNL Plan.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s+ 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile· USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey28rb View Post
    Went to https://iphone.flexserve.net where you can make custom apn profiles and installed the AT&T "broadband APN" went to "4G" then after about 20 min it switched to LTE and worked perfect. However, I am now running into an issue here with my Verizon line (primary line) data does not work after installing the ATT APN. It seems that the custom APN overridden the Verizon one, not allowing Verizon data to work anymore.

I do have the "cellular data switching turned on" and att data as the primary connection. When I take a call on Verizon, it does not switch to my Verizon data.

Also, I have turned off the ATT line and the Verizon data did not work until I uninstalled the APN. This leads me to believe that the custom APN disabled the verizon one and they are not able to work side by side.

Does anyone have an idea how to make both data connections work like it is supposed to?
    No, because in iOS once that APN profile is installed, it over-rides ANY carrier pack the phone is using at the time. Unfortunately to use the dual-SIM the only way is to have a legit AT&T Wireless SIM that has access to the nxtgenphone apn
    Left: Verizon Unlimited LTE, Right: WideOpenWest 500/50

Feedback Score

Mobley Data Only Plan In iPhone W/ Dual SIM Works! But Need Help...

I am glad that I found this. I have thought it would be nice to have a smartphone that uses dual SIM, but I, too, would want the ability to use a physical AT&T SIM card for the unlimited data. I would also want to use Total Wireless, which is a Verizon MVNO, on the other SIM card. However, my understanding is that would not currently be possible since Total Wireless can't/won't do e-SIMs.

I have been eyeing up the Ulefone 3WT. Does anybody know how to determine if this will work with both Total Wireless (Verizon MVNO) and AT&T? I know that Verizon 0r Total Wireless couldn't "activate" it, but if an activated SIM card were installed in this, would it work on the Verizon network?

http://ulefone.com/products/armor3wt/features.html