Thread: Reception & Merger

Feedback Score

Reception & Merger

Hey guys, I don't know if this has been discussed at all but I was wondering if the new merger meant that I would be on the Tmobile network as well as the Sprint network if I choose to sign up for sprint service. Meaning would the coverage overlap? Sprint has historically had a terrible network where I live but has great prices so I was wondering what effect the merger has had on their network quality.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ddlidd View Post
    Hey guys, I don't know if this has been discussed at all but I was wondering if the new merger meant that I would be on the Tmobile network as well as the Sprint network if I choose to sign up for sprint service. Meaning would the coverage overlap? Sprint has historically had a terrible network where I live but has great prices so I was wondering what effect the merger has had on their network quality.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks!
    The plan is to merge the two networks together. Right now Sprint customers can roam onto TMOBILE but usually only where Sprint doesn't have coverage or can't stay on LTE. Unfortunately 18 states are sueing to block the merger so until after the December count date we really want not know anything

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk