Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max Preorder on T-Mobile September 13

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus 64GB and iPhone XS Max 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max Preorder on T-Mobile September 13

Did I not call the new name in my other thread. I said iPhone 11 and I was right.

Who here is Preordering one of these new iPhones?

https://www.tmonews.com/2019/09/ipho...-rear-cameras/

iPhone 11 ( it’s basically the updated XR)
    64GB : $699

iPhone 11 Pro (Updated XS)

64GB: $999
    256GB: $1,149
    512GB: $1,349

iPhone 11 Pro Max (Updated XS Max)

64GB: $1,099
    256GB: $1,249
    512GB: $1,449

The iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max will be available for pre-order starting this Friday, September 13, at 5:00 am PT/8:00 am ET. They’ll begin shipping on September 20.

T-Mobile has confirmed that it’ll carry both the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, with pre-orders starting this Friday. No info on EIP or JOD pricing is available quite yet, but I’ll be sure to share those details with you when they’re available.

So now that they’re official, what do you think of Apple’s new iPhones? Are you thinking about upgrading?
    Manners cost nothing, and also have the added benefit of making a man. You know, it is entirely possible to rise above others, without stooping to pushing them under, and putting them down.
    My Sister is a supervisor at T-Mobile's Salem Oregon Call center. Loyal T-Mobile customer of 15 Years.

Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by trees12 View Post
    Did I not call the new name in my other thread. I said iPhone 11 and I was right.

Who here is Preordering one of these new iPhones?

https://www.tmonews.com/2019/09/ipho...-rear-cameras/

iPhone 11 ( it’s basically the updated XR)
    64GB : $699

iPhone 11 Pro (Updated XS)

64GB: $999
    256GB: $1,149
    512GB: $1,349

iPhone 11 Pro Max (Updated XS Max)

64GB: $1,099
    256GB: $1,249
    512GB: $1,449

The iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max will be available for pre-order starting this Friday, September 13, at 5:00 am PT/8:00 am ET. They’ll begin shipping on September 20.

T-Mobile has confirmed that it’ll carry both the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, with pre-orders starting this Friday. No info on EIP or JOD pricing is available quite yet, but I’ll be sure to share those details with you when they’re available.

So now that they’re official, what do you think of Apple’s new iPhones? Are you thinking about upgrading?
    Well the iPhone XR the new version actually includes 4 by 4 mimo which the other one did not

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Yes the base model iPhone 11 features include:

• 6.1-inch Liquid Retina screen
    • aluminum and glass design
    • A13 Bionic chip, which Apple calls the "fastest CPU and GPU ever in a smartphone," capable of 1 trillion operations per second
    • spatial audio that supports Dolby Atmos
    • 2 rear camera lenses: 12-megapixel wide-angle lens, and a new 12-megapixel ultrawide camera with a 120-degree field of view
    • new camera modes, including Night Mode; 4K video at 60 frames per second
    • a new QuickTake video feature: Hold the shutter button to start taking videos without switching to Video mode
    • improved selfie camera with slow-motion feature called "slowfies"
    • faster face ID
    • bigger battery than last year's iPhone XR, for one extra hour of life (about 15 to 16 hours)
    • fast-charging
    • 6 new color options: white, black, yellow, red, lavender, and green (blue and coral from last year are out)
    • the latest software, iOS 13

https://www.businessinsider.com/appl...he-iphone-11-1

$699 for the base model is a fair price and far cheaper than the bigger flagships. I'll be getting my parents a pair of these.
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I might go for the Pro Max 256Gb if they enable the Vet discount anytime soon. I will sell my Xr but don’t want to have to wait a month or two while my resale declines.

I can live with the Xr for another year easily, but it’s only money, and I have a bunch of Apple stock, so...

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Most underwhelming iPhone release. Wake me up when they actually innovate. Oh wait, that hasn't happened since Jobs passed.

Also, why does Apple have this tendency not posting which bands support 4x4 MIMO or battery capacity in mAh? Stop treating your customers as idiots.

Device(s)
    Sonim XP8, iPhone XS, Pixel 3 XL
    Carrier(s)
    SouthernLINC, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Absolutely PATHETIC they don't include 4x4 MIMO on the iPhone 11. Even the base Galaxy S10e has it, but Apple can't be bothered to include something that likely wouldn't cost them a few $$s?
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    Yes the base model iPhone 11 features include:

• 6.1-inch Liquid Retina screen
    • aluminum and glass design
    • A13 Bionic chip, which Apple calls the "fastest CPU and GPU ever in a smartphone," capable of 1 trillion operations per second
    • spatial audio that supports Dolby Atmos
    • 2 rear camera lenses: 12-megapixel wide-angle lens, and a new 12-megapixel ultrawide camera with a 120-degree field of view
    • new camera modes, including Night Mode; 4K video at 60 frames per second
    • a new QuickTake video feature: Hold the shutter button to start taking videos without switching to Video mode
    • improved selfie camera with slow-motion feature called "slowfies"
    • faster face ID
    • bigger battery than last year's iPhone XR, for one extra hour of life (about 15 to 16 hours)
    • fast-charging
    • 6 new color options: white, black, yellow, red, lavender, and green (blue and coral from last year are out)
    • the latest software, iOS 13

https://www.businessinsider.com/appl...he-iphone-11-1

$699 for the base model is a fair price and far cheaper than the bigger flagships. I'll be getting my parents a pair of these.
    Sent from my Sonim XP8 on Southern Linc using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Nobody should have expected a radical change from last year's model and this year's

Sent from my SM-T580 using HoFo mobile app
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by veriztd View Post
    Nobody should have expected a radical change from last year's model and this year's

Sent from my SM-T580 using HoFo mobile app
    Adding 4x4 MIMO would not have been radical to me.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Maybe Apple is developing new features/technologies that we don't know about and they may not show up until next year's model.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by veriztd View Post
    Maybe Apple is developing new features/technologies that we don't know about and they may not show up until next year's model.
    Agreed. Next year will be the year. 5G capacity. Qualcomm modem.

I’m passing pn this year's models. They look nice, but there’s not enough there to make me want to upgrade.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by CircuitSwitched View Post
    Adding 4x4 MIMO would not have been radical to me.
    Looks like you’re right. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcm...ave-5g%3famp=1

I’m getting the Pro model myself which has 4x4 MIMO, LAA and “faster gigabit-class LTE than the XS.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by @TheRealDanny View Post
    Looks like you’re right. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pcm...ave-5g%3famp=1

I’m getting the Pro model myself which has 4x4 MIMO, LAA and “faster gigabit-class LTE than the XS.
    It's just pure greed that Apple doesn't include such an important piece of technology. It's also been around for years, I mean the Galaxy S7 had 4x4 MIMO in 2016.. Other phones in the 11s price range also have it standard..

I'm hoping the reception will be better with the new 11 Pro. I am reluctantly going to upgrade also because I am on the AUP.

I put my T-Mobile SIM in my Pixel 3 XL and have noticed a significant overall improvement in data speed, especially at the cell edge and under congestion.. I am hoping they have had time to refine their antennas this year.

Sent from my PH-1 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    iPhone Xs 256 GB Gold (Dual SIM)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility, T-Mobile US
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Some pages on Apple’s website says the 11 has 4x4 MIMO. We’ll have to wait for FCC docs.

That said, I’m going to get the 11 Pro or Pro Max in the midnight green color at 256 GB. Trying to decide if I want the bigger size. CBRS here we come!

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    AT&T: 2008, 2012-2014, 2016-Present
    T-Mobile: 2011-2012, 2015, 2017-2019
    Verizon: 2010 via Straight Talk for 2 months, 2018
    Sprint: Couldn't pay me to use them

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus 64GB and iPhone XS Max 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by CircuitSwitched View Post
    It's just pure greed that Apple doesn't include such an important piece of technology. It's also been around for years, I mean the Galaxy S7 had 4x4 MIMO in 2016.. Other phones in the 11s price range also have it standard..

I'm hoping the reception will be better with the new 11 Pro. I am reluctantly going to upgrade also because I am on the AUP.

I put my T-Mobile SIM in my Pixel 3 XL and have noticed a significant overall improvement in data speed, especially at the cell edge and under congestion.. I am hoping they have had time to refine their antennas this year.

Sent from my PH-1 using HoFo mobile app
    Well it is genius on Apples part actually when you think about it. Give the iPhone 11 the 2x2 MIMO then give 4x4 MIMO to the more expensive iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. All the more reason for Apple iPhone buyers to lean towards buying the more expensive iPhone 11 Pro/Pro Max. We’ll have to wait for FCC docs to know for sure if Apple is excluding it from the iPhone 11 $699 model. But like I said it wouldn’t surprise me as the iPhone XR has 2x2 MIMO while the iPhone XS and XS Max have 4x4 MIMO.

Redwood Valley,NorCal/but SoCal Born and Raised/Pocatello,ID
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Samsung Galaxy Watch (AT&T), Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast