Thread: Metro PCS/Metro by T Mobile being sued by New York City

Carrier(s)
    Spectrum Mobile
    Feedback Score

Metro PCS/Metro by T Mobile being sued by New York City

Metro PCS/Metro by T Mobile is being accused of selling used phones as new, charging fake taxes, abusive sales tactics, and their deceptive 30 day return policy. Here is a link the the ARS Technica article. https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...cs/?comments=1

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by idavenport90 View Post
    Metro PCS/Metro by T Mobile is being accused of selling used phones as new, charging fake taxes, abusive sales tactics, and their deceptive 30 day return policy. Here is a link the the ARS Technica article. https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...cs/?comments=1
    So people complain about getting a "used" phone?? Did they not look at the phone being sold to them? Scheech. This corrupt City would shut down a 10yo with a lemonade stand in a heartbeat. Why the hell don't they go after all the fake watch, iPad, and iPhone that shady dealers unload on unsuspecting people, especially tourists. If I never have go back to that city of scammers, rude, people, rip off artists at every turn, taxi scammers, pickpockets, and drug dealers, I'll be grateful.

Carrier(s)
    Spectrum Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jimxx200 View Post
    So people complain about getting a "used" phone?? Did they not look at the phone being sold to them? Scheech. This corrupt City would shut down a 10yo with a lemonade stand in a heartbeat. Why the hell don't they go after all the fake watch, iPad, and iPhone that shady dealers unload on unsuspecting people, especially tourists. If I never have go back to that city of scammers, rude, people, rip off artists at every turn, taxi scammers, pickpockets, and drug dealers, I'll be grateful.
    The used phone's were sold as new according to New York City.

Sent from my LM-X410.FGN using Tapatalk