Thread: T-Mo g/fathered Prepaid 5GB + 100 mins

Device(s)
    Moto G7 PLUS International model
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mo prepaid 5gb Data g/fathered
    Feedback Score

T-Mo g/fathered Prepaid 5GB + 100 mins

Currently with $30 - 5 GB LTE + 100 mins + Unlim Txt prepaid plan.
    Using with Google Voice, Hangouts etc.

Does anyone know if I don't renew intermediately, how long will I have to renew, before I am unable to do so -
    i.e. that plan disappears?

I am investigating Mint Mobile, another T-MO MVNO on a different SIM/fone, and I don't want to pay two monthly plan fees while I test drive Mint Mo....

I note Mint Mobile is not mentioned anywhere I can find - Any comment from users?

Thank you
    ta1k0

Feedback Score
    It used to be every three months but they were trying to push people away from that plan so it may be a much shorter time.

I lost my 5GB plan because I forgot how much time went by since I last renewed.

Device(s)
    Moto G7 PLUS International model
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mo prepaid 5gb Data g/fathered
    Feedback Score
    Ah ok thanks. How long ago did you lose the plan?
    I guess I could call T Mo but they might give me erroneous info as that plan is dead.

I only need a couple weeks to test new MVNO.
    Using my trusty Moto G4Plus I've been happy with the T Mo coverage and access pretty much nationwide.
    When I go to Europe I buy local SIM per month.

Upgrading to international Model G7 PLUS. Super fast charge @ 27W Qualcomm v4.
    Looks a pretty good mid range, just waiting for my Mint SIM to arrive.
    Its dual sim so I can leave my Euro SIM in fone...no swapping when I hit Europe.
    Thanks

Device(s)
    A bunch
    Carrier(s)
    Most of them
    Feedback Score
    They changed it to 30 days at one point down from 90. I’m pretty sure I lost my last $30 plan from just letting it lapse a few days.

At that point, it wasn’t worth arguing with them to keep it since the one I had didn’t have Binge On enabled.

I know this doesn’t apply to this thread specifically, but one thing for others to keep in mind when switching from branded T-Mobile prepaid to another carrier or MVNO is that for iPhone users, the integrated native Wi-Fi calling on other devices (when you’re not on the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone) doesn’t seem to work on any prepaid service except branded T-Mo.

But if you have one of the rare lines that still doesn’t meter the Binge On video streaming against your 5GB, it might definitely be worth keeping. Otherwise, there are much better deals out there to be had these days.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by clonehappy View Post

But if you have one of the rare lines that still doesn’t meter the Binge On video streaming against your 5GB, it might definitely be worth keeping. Otherwise, there are much better deals out there to be had these days.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    I have the same plan as the OP and this is the case. Last month, I used 67GB of data. Not going to give it up.
    Your, you're, yore; there, their, they're; to, too, two; by, buy; add, ad; for, four, fore.
    a) better to light a candle, or b) curse the darkness?