Thread: Today Only: At&T Prepaid Moto e5 Play on sale for $39.99 (reg $99.99) at Best Buy.

Device(s)
    LG G4, Galaxy S7 Edge, Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, FreedomPop, TracFone
    Feedback Score

Today Only: At&T Prepaid Moto e5 Play on sale for $39.99 (reg $99.99) at Best Buy.

Best Buy Deal of the day for today. Buy in store or order online by midnight.

The Moto E5 is a good entry level phone. It features a Snapdragon 427, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, SD card slot, 8 MP main and 5 MP front facing camera and a removable battery.

Contrary to what BestBuy claims, it does not have a fingerprint reader. It's SIM locked but works on AT&T MVNOs, Cricket and AT&T Prepaid https://www.bestbuy.com/site/at-t-pr...lack/6300370.p
    See my list of 2019 Black Friday prepaid and unlocked phone deals at https://prepaidcompare.net/bf2019.html

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, ZTE Mobley, ZTE Velocity
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Do you have to create a prepaid account and pick a plan to get this for $39.99?
    The lower price says that you have to activate it today, or you have to pay the $79.99 price.

Device(s)
    Moto X4, Moto E5 Play, AT&T F160 flip, Kyo Dura XT
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, FreeUp, Tello, T-Mo Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by overfedexed View Post
    Do you have to create a prepaid account and pick a plan to get this for $39.99?
    The lower price says that you have to activate it today, or you have to pay the $79.99 price.
    The sale is over. The unactivated price is back to $79.99. Yes, you do need to activate and purchase an airtime plan now to get the $39.99 price.

Device(s)
    q9h
    Carrier(s)
    tmo prepaid
    Feedback Score
    for new gophones that don't require activation, can they be unlocked on day 1 through here >>>> https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/unlockstep1
    ???

I wonder if i can buy a new LG phoenix 4 and get it unlocked as non-customer.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by link626 View Post
    for new gophones that don't require activation, can they be unlocked on day 1 through here >>>> https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/unlockstep1
    ???

I wonder if i can buy a new LG phoenix 4 and get it unlocked as non-customer.
    I tried last week and it didn't work. The fixed it a while back. Last year, or two years ago.
    Your, you're, yore; there, their, they're; to, too, two; by, buy; add, ad; for, four, fore.
    a) better to light a candle, or b) curse the darkness?

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AnciusD View Post
    I tried last week and it didn't work. The fixed it a while back. Last year, or two years ago.
    Yep. I tried unlocking a prepaid AT&T flip phone Friday for my mom (we've tried both iPhones and Androids and she just can't get the hang of a touch screen!) and got rejected today.

I've unlocked many AT&T GoPhones as a non-customer in the past, but that was a few years ago. I guess I'll have to look at eBay!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    --
    Todd Allcock, Microsoft MVP: Mobile Devices 2007-2011