Thread: Galaxy S10e not performing as I remember my first one did

Device(s)
    Iphone Xr
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score

Galaxy S10e not performing as I remember my first one did

PLEASE IGNORE AS I REALIZED THIS IS THE NON SMARTPHONE THREAD. I PUT IT INTO THE NORMAL THREAD.

I purchased a Galaxy S10e when it first came out and for the most part, it was a decent phone with some issues but nothing major.
    For various reasons, I sold it and went with an iphone Xr which I found to be lacking in signal reception. So I recently went back to the S10e.

Well, I am fit to be tied. Nothing is as I remember it.
    The phone gets warm during use or while charging, its proximity sensor seems to have issues sometimes not turning the screen off quickly enough while starting a call (and thus being responsible for odd behavior when I raise the phone to my face) or not turning on at times when I take it away from my face, the phone randomly starts sending an email while it is in my pocket or for some reason brings up a clock on the screen also while in my pocket, and it has more than once forgotten that I have face recognition set in my banking apps.

I've read in various places that there are issue that came about during one of the Android updates. Can anyone tell me anything about this and whether the things I have mentioned could be related?

Device(s)
    Iphone Xr
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Just realized this is the non smartphone thread. I have redone this in the normal thread for smartphones.