Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Will ATT refund if not satisfied ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    848
    Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0

    Will ATT refund if not satisfied ?

    I signed up for the $40 Walmart plan. I am not happy with the service as I cannot have clear phone calls in my apartment. Do they have any sort of money back guarantee?
    .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    819
    Device(s)
    Google Pixel 3a XL
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T PrePaid
    Feedback Score
    0
    No... Sorry. Not in prepaid service.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    - If ignorance is bliss, why are there not more happy people in the world?

    Current Personal Phone: Google Pixel 3a XL (AT&T PrePaid)

    Other phones "in the family": Nokia 6.1 (AT&T), Huawei P20

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,595
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by acejavelin View Post
    No... Sorry. Not in prepaid service.
    Unfortunately this is the correct answer.
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,909
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsilver99 View Post
    I signed up for the $40 Walmart plan. I am not happy with the service as I cannot have clear phone calls in my apartment. Do they have any sort of money back guarantee?
    there's no refund of any kind - https://www.att.com/legal/terms.prepaidPlanTerms.html what phone are you currently using ??

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,278
    Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    0
    If you have wi-fi you may be able to use that for the remainder of the month (assuming you have a phone that supports that on ATT).

    At least you didn't signup for postpaid, with a 2 year device payment plan, and activation fees that may have been in the ballpark of $40
    iPhone X is my current primary phone. I have older model iPhones and Moto phones available on other lines. Currently prepaid, though would consider postpaid on right plan.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Murland
    Posts
    1,495
    Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevink1 View Post
    If you have wi-fi you may be able to use that for the remainder of the month (assuming you have a phone that supports that on ATT).

    At least you didn't signup for postpaid, with a 2 year device payment plan, and activation fees that may have been in the ballpark of $40
    Although, sometimes postpaid service has a money back guarantee. Sprint comes to mind, I thought others do that too.
    nex·us [nek-suhs]
    noun, plural nex·us·es, nex·us.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,278
    Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MkVsTheWorld View Post
    Although, sometimes postpaid service has a money back guarantee. Sprint comes to mind, I thought others do that too.
    I just didn't know whether the fees were included, or the service.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Murland
    Posts
    1,495
    Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    With Sprint, it's everything. With the others, I'm not so sure about. That being said, prepaid is probably going to be smarter choice just because of the credit hit. If you want to try all four carriers, then that's four hard inquiries.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-18-2015, 07:31 PM
  2. Handset Returns If Not Satisfied?
    By ghetto_mike in forum Freedom Mobile (previously Wind Mobile)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 04:44 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 12:10 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2003, 09:33 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 04:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks