Thread: iOS 13 on Xr

Feedback Score

iOS 13 on Xr

I got an invitation yesterday to update to iOS 13 so I did that. It went smoothly and works fine. I've noticed the Face ID is quicker, there is a "Dark Mode" that I'm trying to get used to, and the App Store is set up differently, but it's easy to navigate. I'll have to read about the changes I haven't seen yet, but it was Beta 5 and it seems stable.
    I am running a dual sim configuration with T-Mobile on the esim, and Xfinity Mobile in the sim slot. The update did nothing to that setup that I can tell.

Is anyone else using this, and if so, what is your opinion?

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by daleraver View Post
    I got an invitation yesterday to update to iOS 13 so I did that. It went smoothly and works fine. I've noticed the Face ID is quicker, there is a "Dark Mode" that I'm trying to get used to, and the App Store is set up differently, but it's easy to navigate. I'll have to read about the changes I haven't seen yet, but it was Beta 5 and it seems stable.
    I am running a dual sim configuration with T-Mobile on the esim, and Xfinity Mobile in the sim slot. The update did nothing to that setup that I can tell.

Is anyone else using this, and if so, what is your opinion?
    I’ve been using iOS 13 beta since it came out. It was awful but with the updates I actually like it now. I knew there would be pain with beta but I stuck with it knowing updates would fix issues. Main issues were apps crashing.