Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: New plans August 11

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr999 View Post
    Lol... me too, ain’t go nowhere ha...ha....everything works, easy payment in budget, doing nothing. Visible looks tempting but totally in jungle zone, no real support and so many inconsistencies, worse than Cricket which is very reliable.
    Yep and with my discounted refill cards I am rocking 5GB 8mbps service for average of $17-18 a month per line

Device(s)
    iPhone XR 128 GB white ( sim free)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan773 View Post
    Yep and with my discounted refill cards I am rocking 5GB 8mbps service for average of $17-18 a month per line
    Smart move and strategy, bottomline when you know how good and reliable service is....price price price and reliability reliability reliability. Period.
    Let’s see Aug 11 any good news....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr999 View Post
    Smart move and strategy, bottomline when you know how good and reliable service is....price price price and reliability reliability reliability. Period.
    Let’s see Aug 11 any good news....
    Except data speeds have sucked for a couple months overall (not just me, but multiple lines and families on Cricket), and MMS issues the other day. That 'reliability' chant sounds a little hollow. Don't get me wrong, from 2014 until this spring I've had zero complaints. Too many compelling offers coming up from other providers as of late.

If they do the higher speed unlimited for 5/$150 I may give that a go, but it will be my last attempt to stay.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPad (5th Gen)
    Carrier(s)
    310-410, 310-260
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by energyx View Post
    Except data speeds have sucked for a couple months overall (not just me, but multiple lines and families on Cricket), and MMS issues the other day. That 'reliability' chant sounds a little hollow. Don't get me wrong, from 2014 until this spring I've had zero complaints. Too many compelling offers coming up from other providers as of late.

If they do the higher speed unlimited for 5/$150 I may give that a go, but it will be my last attempt to stay.
    I just switched away and previously, I was hitting the full 3Mbps just about any time I tested (across various speed test apps), but there were just a few moments where things felt slower. Latency numbers looked good, too, but it sort of matches with what some people have been complaining about and may also have to do with AT&T touching all the towers around here. The network geek part of me would love to know if there is actually an issue and what's going on because it seems very hit-or-miss.

Going to AT&T Prepaid, I kind of expected numbers close to what I used to get with postpaid AT&T before I went to Cricket (maybe 20-40Mbps) but there are many places that I'm hitting 200Mbps. Out of all the lines on our account (it was 4/$100 Unlimited), only I tend to go near 8GB/month, so we could do 4/$120 on AT&T Prepaid and would have faster speeds and hotspot, not to mention using the default AT&T carrier bundle/settings on iPhones.

Feedback Score
    I wonder if the Core Unlimited Family Plan ( $55 3gb unlimited plan) structure will change - pricing and will it still include Canada and Mexico Roaming ?

"Also new family plan structure for $60 plan Line 1. $60 Line 2 $30 Line 3. $20 Line 4. $20 Line 5. $20"

Feedback Score
    I’m wondering if you’ll now be able to use any phone with the hotspot now that it will be built in to the plan. Like can you use it with a non branded android phone.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishx65 View Post
    Start again after listen carefully. It is a little complicated if you're trying to move to the Walmart 25gb plan from Cricket or an At&t MVNO. A friend of mine that is currently using At&t Prepaid is getting ready to try and get this promo. I'm gonna have her port her old number to the $3.00 per day T-Mobile Paygo plan before porting over to the new At&t/Walmart line.
    I came from Cricket to the ATT prepaid Walmart deal and first ported to Family Mobile then ported to ATT. My cricket plan was going to renew so the port to Family Mobile gave me time with service and went real smooth. I considered porting to Google Voice but that’s $20 anyways.

Feedback Score
    I wonder how many 5/100s are out there still. I sacrificed mine for att 16g for $140/5. The 5 for 100 was still a dam good solid plan

Sent from my iPad using HoFo

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogan773 View Post
    I'm still rocking my 5 /$100 on the 5GB plan and hope to keep that as long as I can
    Ahh yes! But that was when data wasn't used up that much. My kids out grew that and needed more than 5gb. So I went with Cricket unlimited at slow 3mb speed, but unlimited data for $25 per line. But then AT&T prepaid offered 16gb (8gb + 8gb bonus) with hotspot for $28 per line. It was a no brainer. I only wished I couldve gotten the 25gb Wal-mart plan.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vartanarsen View Post
    I wonder how many 5/100s are out there still. I sacrificed mine for att 16g for $140/5. The 5 for 100 was still a dam good solid plan

Got rid of mine for the 5/$125 3mbps unlimited plan.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Cricket E5 Supra, Stylo 4, metro Moto e5
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    So does this mean the current 4/$100 will no longer be offered?

Device(s)
    Moto X 2015
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score

I still have this. I added the fifth line when the deal was going away since it wouldn’t cost any extra and I have it as a back up line in case the need arises. I have one daughter who sometimes bumps up against the 5GB limit, but she hasn’t gone over yet.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sporez View Post
    $210? Adds up to $150 from what I can tell. $60+30+20+20+20.
    Ha! I added all the $ in the last sentence and didn't realize there were 6 amounts, not 5. My bad.

Device(s)
    Qualcomm iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    Is it just me that thinks AT&T is starting to not give a hoot about Cricket? Seems like most of their focus is on AT&T Prepaid now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Feedback Score

Keeping mine as long as I can. None of my lines go anywhere near 5GB. I love this plan.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast