Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So mad I could cry. Iphone no service and calls failing

Feedback Score

So mad I could cry. Iphone no service and calls failing

Anyone else having issues with their Iphones on Cricket?
    -Iphone x- dropping calls
    -Iphone 6- won't even make calls shows no service or shows cricket and nothing works.
    i have gone to Apple and called cricket like 5 times!
    I've reset network, reset phones, synced, updated, swapped sim test.

anyone have this happening to them? or any diff suggestions

Feedback Score
    Do you get a decent At&t signal at your location? There are many areas were At&t and Verizon just don't have good coverage. I can't pull a Verizon signal at the cabin so I had to go with Cricket.

Feedback Score
    Yes, I get good coverage. my youngest son's doesn't work anywhere

Feedback Score
    cricket escalated my case. then they called back when i was at the dr and said the agent didn't put my address on the ticket so they are closing it. when i called back again, the agent said that dept wrote it was due to inactivity. then they said the SIM. they just make stuff up!

Feedback Score
    Terrible, terrible. Hope you get sorted.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) $192yr UTnT 5GB exp 08.08.19
    Red Pocket (AT&T) $184.50yr UTnT 1GB exp 02.19.20
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.16.20
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 10.05.19

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    <Tracfone < Boom < Selectel < Consumer Cellular,AT&T, H2O, Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kellylynn View Post
    Anyone else having issues with their Iphones on Cricket?
    -Iphone x- dropping calls
    -Iphone 6- won't even make calls shows no service or shows cricket and nothing works.
    i have gone to Apple and called cricket like 5 times!
    I've reset network, reset phones, synced, updated, swapped sim test.

anyone have this happening to them? or any diff suggestions
    Strange..........is this a sudden change after using cricket for awhile ? Tell your story with more details, if you would.
    Do you think it is Cricket service ( SIM provisioning, account / billing problem, tower down, etc....? ) or your Phones ?

Feedback Score
    Did you try with SIMs in Androids?

Did you buy your iphones from reputable sellers?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishx65 View Post
    Do you get a decent At&t signal at your location? There are many areas were At&t and Verizon just don't have good coverage. I can't pull a Verizon signal at the cabin so I had to go with Cricket.
    Yes, At&T and Verizon both come in good. I know where the two dead zones are in my town for At&t.

Feedback Score
    No I didn't try SIMS in Androids. Don't have android. all 6 iphones. i can't think of any of my friends with androids.

yes i got two from Apple, two from cricket, one off a friend who was on AT&T, and one was a work issued AT&T phone they let us keep when we went BYOM.

Feedback Score
    So they did call back and said the extra SIM I never used was too old and that was the problem. So I put my SIM in the phone and still nothing. they are supposed to call me back by tomorrow.

now that you mention billing I think this started when I temporarily suspended one child's phone and they screwed up my billing. when i called to get it unsuspended they said the billing was messed up because they shut off the wrong phone. hmmmmmm

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    I’ve had some screwy things happen with billing changes but that was a long time ago. I have had four iPhones on Cricket for well over 4 years and no major issues. Recently I’ve seen a drop in performance and slowdowns. I’ve read in the past updating SIM cards can help as older SIMs can be problem areas.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glowblue View Post
    I’ve had some screwy things happen with billing changes but that was a long time ago. I have had four iPhones on Cricket for well over 4 years and no major issues. Recently I’ve seen a drop in performance and slowdowns. I’ve read in the past updating SIM cards can help as older SIMs can be problem areas.
    I think u are correct. They messed up my billing and I haven’t bought new SIMS in years. The higher level support is suppose to be looking into it. I’m going to buy a new sim to have on hand Incase.

I’ll keep u posted

Feedback Score
    Any new update kellylynn? I know my mom is having issues with her phone (android) inside our home and ive noticed lately that I just barely get bars anywhere that I used to get fine service. We just got new sims and nothing has changed.

Device(s)
    Cricket E5 Supra, Stylo 4, metro Moto e5
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by figi419 View Post
    Any new update kellylynn? I know my mom is having issues with her phone (android) inside our home and ive noticed lately that I just barely get bars anywhere that I used to get fine service. We just got new sims and nothing has changed.
    Where do you use your phone? I'm having similar issues in East Tennessee. Until maybe three months ago and for that last several years had 4+ bars in most areas. Now only occasionally see 4 bars. However my metro service, with antennas often Co located on the same tower are about the same as before. Never thought I'd be glad to have metro service.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I had this same issue with my phone.. It happened after I upgraded to Unlimited Max plan, I switched to AT&T Prepaid, seemed to have improved signal

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast