Thread: Is there any way I can get a better plan than I have now?

Feedback Score

Is there any way I can get a better plan than I have now?

I'm currently on this plan but I don't think I'm even near to the best plan.

Should I call them or do something to get a better plan? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Device(s)
    Galaxy S9, iPhone SE, Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS, Koodo, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jkh100486 View Post
    I'm currently on this plan but I don't think I'm even near to the best plan.

Should I call them or do something to get a better plan? Any suggestion will be appreciated.
    My brother got that plan in April. He’s happy with it, especially getting the $50 referral credit from me. He was upset with TELUS raising his $60 10GB plan to $70.

Why don’t you look at getting a Quebec plan? $55 for 9 GB or $65 for 15 GB with no 500 minute restriction.

What do you mean by “best plan”? Best is very subjective. For my brother, it would be about 2 or 3 GB per month for data. For me, that’s not even acceptable. Besides data, there’s cost, coverage, support etc. to consider too.

Have you been with Koodo a long time? If so, you could call Loyalty to see if they can offer you something better than what you have.
    TELUS: Unlimited Canada Talk & Text, 15+10 GB Data
    Koodo: Unlimited Canada Talk, World Text, 8+9 GB Data
    AT&T: Unlimited talk & text in and between the U.S., Canada, & Mexico, 8+17 GB data

Feedback Score
    There is a better way to get a better plan. Just switch carriers for a month and then call customer service for a deal. Was on holiday for two weeks and asked Rogers what are their plans. Got a few bucks off their 8 gb data plan.