Thread: G6 Plus

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

G6 Plus

Hey everyone. So I was at work and had some time came on the site. And I had a question. So my brother and I have the LG G6 Plus. Not a Verizon branded phone but work well. I'm confused about when CDMA stops at the end of the year are the G6 Plus stop working? I thought they had VOLTE maybe I'm wrong and they are fairly new. Sorry kinda newb when comes to this stuff. Also my gf has an iPhone 6s plus hope that will work when the end of the year comes. Thank you.

Sent from my LGUS997 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecoolguy17 View Post
    Hey everyone. So I was at work and had some time came on the site. And I had a question. So my brother and I have the LG G6 Plus. Not a Verizon branded phone but work well. I'm confused about when CDMA stops at the end of the year are the G6 Plus stop working? I thought they had VOLTE maybe I'm wrong and they are fairly new. Sorry kinda newb when comes to this stuff. Also my gf has an iPhone 6s plus hope that will work when the end of the year comes. Thank you.

Both phones have Volte and will still work. I have the iPhone 6s for work so I can tell you that has Volte. So does yours

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    My Moto G6 has Verizon VoLTE. Your G6 Plus should too.

Dial *#*#4636#*#*

That will bring up a menu that will show if you have VoLTE and if it is enabled.

You can also check to see if you have simultaneous voice and data. That only works if voice is on VoLTE.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Thanks for the help everyone. I brought up that special menu and I see volte is activated but video calling and Wi-Fi calling are grayed out. Does Verizon prepaid not support this?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Thanks for the help everyone. I brought up that special menu and I see volte is activated but video calling and Wi-Fi calling are grayed out. Does Verizon prepaid not support this? Sent from my LGUS997 using HoFo mobile app
    see here - https://www.verizonwireless.com/supp...-calling-faqs/